Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bbra9027's Items on eBay

Basketball has now overtaken football as my favorite sport to collect. I am always looking to trade however it seems that people are only interested in trading for something that they can pick up for next to nothing and sell at obscene profit. I acutally collect for enjoyment first and profit second. If we can figure out a way to get more collectors back that would really be neat.
    Last edited by mrveggieman; 02-15-2013 at 11:25 AM. Reason: typo
    Drug and smoke free trading.

Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See Mainecards42's Items on eBay

Basketball has now overtaken football as my favorite sport to collect. I am always looking to trade however it seems that people are only interested in trading for something that they can pick up for next to nothing and sell at obscene profit. I acutally collect for enjoyment first and profit second. If we can figure out a way to get more collects back that would really be neat.

Times have changed in the hobby word it seems. Many people view it as a business where as others do it just for collecting. I myself often buy to resell. Then I use that money to invest in my Chris Paul PC. I have trade bait I use to acquire things I like. Often I can trade low end autos for some Chris Paul inserts, rookies or numbered cards I want.

I think making a joint effort mount multiple users here can get this forum as active as some of the other areas here on SCF.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See glaspi2's Items on eBay

i try to stay active in the buying thread but it's really annoying when I'm actively trying to buy with my ongoing threads and then "ebay" posts a bunch of threads with links to auctions.

SCF Rewards
    Country

i try to stay active in the buying thread but it's really annoying when I'm actively trying to buy with my ongoing threads and then "ebay" posts a bunch of threads with links to auctions.

I honestly don't even notice them as they have just become part of the forum in my eyes. I keep looking and looking and try to find some solid deals on some Chris Paul things.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I honestly don't even notice them as they have just become part of the forum in my eyes. I keep looking and looking and try to find some solid deals on some Chris Paul things.

The thing is the only thing that "ebay" posts in the buying and selling thread is nothing but stuff that should be in what we use to see in the "most watched basketball cards on ebay section"

SCF Rewards
    Country

I really like looking at peoples collections. If we put some emphasis on show and tell then it might get collectors to post more rather than those looking to flip.

The recent 'funny and weird' card thread was fun.
    Or the competitions i've seen where it was a different theme every week or two.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I really like looking at peoples collections. If we put some emphasis on show and tell then it might get collectors to post more rather than those looking to flip.

The recent 'funny and weird' card thread was fun.
    Or the competitions i've seen where it was a different theme every week or two.

i will have to throw a link up of my Chris Paul collection. It isn't anything special but has some decent things :)

SCF Rewards
    Country

Notice them yet? "ebay" has posted 8 threads in the last 12 hours lol

SCF Rewards
    Country

Notice them yet? "ebay" has posted 8 threads in the last 12 hours lol

All those eBay pages are cards of members of SCF. If you would like more information on it please don't be afraid to contact me.

SCF Rewards
    Country

All those eBay pages are cards of members of SCF. If you would like more information on it please don't be afraid to contact me.

Oh i had no idea. Never knew the forum did something like that
    Just seems weird that the only thing things that show up on them are all mega high end.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast