Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    ne interest

Cabrera Miguel 2006 Upper Deck Artifacts Jersey w/Stripe Silver MLB-MC Marlins 128/250
    I COLLECT KEN GRIFFEY JR CARDS

Ill check to see if I have it, how much?
    Wants: MIGUEL CABRERA BUYING AND TRADING FOR ALL!!!, and all other detroit tigers! PM me with any other detroit teams! [I]if you have them! I can buy or trade.

photo bucket, Hidden Content

which person, me or the other guy?

You
    Wants: MIGUEL CABRERA BUYING AND TRADING FOR ALL!!!, and all other detroit tigers! PM me with any other detroit teams! [I]if you have them! I can buy or trade.

Up

Up

well, how would you like it shipped, I would like $3.00 for the card itself, and you can pick your own shipping option, let me know

thanks

I think I have that one but thanks!

Up

$40 plmk
    /149
    Collecting Twins autos and patches and star autos/patches
    see my photobucket here -
    Hidden Content

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast