Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Hi What did you want for the Earl Campbell auto?
    Attached Images Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by jrlebert View Post
    Please CMB for the Cobb. PM me! Works best.

thanks 4 the post but i didn't see anything i'd want more then the Cobb SPA.
    Hidden Content

I ONLY TRADE IN THE USA B/C I USE PAYPAL SHIPPING....SORRY FOR THE INCONVENIENCE.

Quote Originally Posted by NostalgicJolt View Post
    Hi What did you want for the Earl Campbell auto?
    Something nice.....on-card auto of AJ Green, Doug Martin, Julio Jones....maybe another hofer auto..will check buckets or lists for it. lmk what u got for it.
    Hidden Content

I ONLY TRADE IN THE USA B/C I USE PAYPAL SHIPPING....SORRY FOR THE INCONVENIENCE.

back up for evening trades!
    Hidden Content

What can you use for the Cruz Auto? CMB and see if you can use anything.
    I collect Yankees, NY Giants & Chargers Cards. I Need YSL cards for my set. If you have any let me know the numbers.
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by GoGiants1978 View Post
    What can you use for the Cruz Auto? CMB and see if you can use anything.
    Just a newer auto in the $30-35 SV range of players like but not limited to Julio, AJ, Trent Richardson, Doug Martin, and Alfred Morris. I checked around ur bucket but didn't see anything i like more then the Cruz....thanks 4 the look.
    Hidden Content

Ttt

bump
    Hidden Content

I could use a aj green or 2. Please cmb lmk if you see anything PM works best. Thanks

Back up 4 trades!
    Hidden Content

Hey Jeff,
    I see you still have the Cam fotg. I also like the Cobb spa and the T.Rich R&S, in that order. Can't remember if there was more in my bucket you mentioned, but lmk, I like to trade .
    Thx -Dave-

I Hidden Content by $BV & $SV, but mainly just by Common Sense.

Currently Collecting RB's, T.Rich, D.Martin, and CJ Spiller.

Hidden Content

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast