Results 1 to 9 of 9
  1. #1

    Luck Momentum FS

    Please close thread.
    Last edited by babyhuey-76; 02-12-2013 at 09:14 PM. Reason: Tired of whiney people.
    Collect Star/HOF patches and autos
    I don't collect non-auto RC unless that is all the player has!
    If it isn't listed in Beckett as a RC, THEN IT ISNT A RC!
    If you want DC, then you can pay the $17+ it will cost!
    Photobucket: Hidden Content

  2. #2

  3. #3
    any interest in card/cash?
    Hidden Content
    always looking for very old hofers autos and toews or Kane logo patch autos. Dont usually dc on deals under $25, lmk if this is a problem.

  4. #4
    I don't trade on this site anymore.
    Collect Star/HOF patches and autos
    I don't collect non-auto RC unless that is all the player has!
    If it isn't listed in Beckett as a RC, THEN IT ISNT A RC!
    If you want DC, then you can pay the $17+ it will cost!
    Photobucket: Hidden Content

  5. #5
    I guess 120.00 for a card that just sold on ebay for 135.00 is a low ball offer?

  6. #6
    Nice Card Aaron, good luck with your sale!

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by dengar91 View Post
    I guess 120.00 for a card that just sold on ebay for 135.00 is a low ball offer?
    I was looking for a few offers before I decided. Bit seeing as your in such a rush, screw it I will just keep the card for my PC. Thanks for your time.
    Collect Star/HOF patches and autos
    I don't collect non-auto RC unless that is all the player has!
    If it isn't listed in Beckett as a RC, THEN IT ISNT A RC!
    If you want DC, then you can pay the $17+ it will cost!
    Photobucket: Hidden Content

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by babyhuey-76 View Post
    I was looking for a few offers before I decided. Bit seeing as your in such a rush, screw it I will just keep the card for my PC. Thanks for your time.
    sorry bro didnt mean any disrespect just your title said lowballers would be ignored. and i saw you responded to the second posts question without commenting on my offer .all i wanted was a simple "no im hopeing to get more" or a "hey thanks for the offer but i want to field more offers before i decide" was all i wanted so i knew where i stood instead of waiting to see if i had to have the money available.please dont take it out on the other members because of my question.

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by dengar91 View Post
    sorry bro didnt mean any disrespect just your title said lowballers would be ignored. and i saw you responded to the second posts question without commenting on my offer .all i wanted was a simple "no im hopeing to get more" or a "hey thanks for the offer but i want to field more offers before i decide" was all i wanted so i knew where i stood instead of waiting to see if i had to have the money available.please dont take it out on the other members because of my question.

    Not just your post that pushed me away, getting pm's asking for a price and just tired of the bs on here lately. Just going to take my stuff to ebay and do bin and best offer instead of dealing with some of the people on here. Not you.
    Collect Star/HOF patches and autos
    I don't collect non-auto RC unless that is all the player has!
    If it isn't listed in Beckett as a RC, THEN IT ISNT A RC!
    If you want DC, then you can pay the $17+ it will cost!
    Photobucket: Hidden Content

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •