Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

WTB-Chicago Bears Printing Plates and Numbered Cards!!!

Title says it all. As for the numbered cards, I want them #/75 or less. Please post pictures, or links to pictures and prices. Thanks. (Cash or paypal, your call (wont send cash first)
    Hidden Content
    WTTF Bears autos and patches & NFL McFarlanes
    Due to my job and kids, i ship when i can within a week of trade confirmed. (normally the next day)

hava some Marshall and one Knox on my Picassa and CMLs
    Need , Suh/Stafford/Calvin/ Eric Ebron (N Carolina), Kyle Van Noy ( BYU) /newer Red Wings/ Fb list is: [url]http://opg.sportscardforum.com/scf/inventory/michiganMax/page/1

michiganmax- i guess i will look later. Cant access your Picasa from my phone.
    Hidden Content
    Due to my job and kids, i ship when i can within a week of trade confirmed. (normally the next day)

Still cant get it to work
    Hidden Content

Not #'d but is SSP to less than that.
    On card HOF Richard Dent Auto $60 pp
    ONLY looking for Vikings, Syracuse, and Yankees Autos and Patches.

Hidden Content

Sweet card bud, but not really looking for autos right now, unless they are on printing plates. Thanks
    Hidden Content

rowley5383 - I have these Bears available, they might not be all exactly what your looking for, -BUT- I can prob offer you a price dlvd that you might not be able to refuse, LOL ... here is what I have of Bears so far that I have typed up:

2012 Contenders Brandon Hardin RC auto #108
    2012 Contenders 'Rookie Stallions' Alshon Jeffery #25
    2012 Contenders 'Rookie of the Year Contenders' Alshon Jeffery #18
    Hidden Content

Hidden Content

I'm looking for: 2000 GOTG MULTI-COLOR Cowboy Clippings to finish my PC set...also collecting Xfractors & Refractors & base RC autos of: Ray Rice, AP, DeMarco Murrray, ALWAYS looking for patch/autos of high profile players & HOFers like Favre,Brady,Montana,Luck,RG3,Cam Newton/Calvin Johnson,Kaepernick/Dez Bryant,C.J. Spiller

I could probably use that stuff. LMK if you find anything else.
    Hidden Content

got a corey wooton auto 2/25 phenoms limited 2010 and a stephen paea phenoms 2011 20/25 plus couple of other bears .. roy williams gu 25/99 and couple of enderle autos .... interested in the favre mvp starting line up. thanks http://s943.beta.photobucket.com/use.../library/autos
    TRAMPLE THE WEAK AND HURDLE THE DEAD!

Slash- interested in wootton and paea. Got anything else?
    Hidden Content

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast