Best online site for boxes in Canada?

Hey, I know this question has been asked before, but I was curious as to everyone's opinions on this as I went to place an order on DNA, and shipping was minimum $40.00. Any suggestions guys?

Thanks.

I use cloutsnchara, though not in awhile, because their shipping is good.

$40 from DnA? I don't buy there because of high shipping, but it's around $30. I did buy from them once when they had a daily deal that was decent even with the $30 s/h. I can't imagine Kelowna to Kamloops to Kelowna being an extra $10.

Quote Originally Posted by dornhoffer View Post
    How do you order off this website? Am I missing something?

As for the topic, Miraj I've been using lately. CloutsnChara sometimes-- good shipping cost. Also Quecan I've had no problems with.
    I am collecting 13-14 Prizm Mike Kostka cards (9 of 14), 12-13 Black Diamond Quads (need #201). I will trade/buy/sell for any cool cards. Just ask!

Quote Originally Posted by pinchmebnl View Post
    How do you order off this website? Am I missing something?

As for the topic, Miraj I've been using lately. CloutsnChara sometimes-- good shipping cost. Also Quecan I've had no problems with.

hit the "CONTACT" tab and contact them

www.canadacardworld.com , they are on PEI and i have dealt with locally , so can't speak for shipping practices
    Major PC Lanny McDonald : 379/1101 = 34.4 % excluding 1/1 + 7 1/1
    Bucket (not up to date ) Hidden Content
    My Ebay Store Auctions&Fixed Price : Hidden Content

Thanks for the input guys. I put in my first two orders with Quecan, decent prices.