34 2012 Contenders Autos

Close thread. Thank you
    Last edited by texastexanCC; 02-17-2013 at 02:25 PM.
    Kellen Moore Super-Collector!!!!
    Moore PC: Hidden Content
    Moore Need List: Hidden Content
    Buying/Selling: If Im the seller I will post, If your the seller I would appreciate if you post. Just my preference. Thanks

2. Wata Photo
    Ttt...
    Buying/Selling: If Im the seller I will post, If your the seller I would appreciate if you post. Just my preference. Thanks

Wow, nice stuff!!!!!
    FYF
    The painting was a gift, Todd. I'm taking it with me.
    If you get an error that you're on my ignore list, it's due to the fact that you don't have the courtesy to reply to PMs.

UPDATE***140.00 FIRM TAKES THIS LOT RIGHT NOW***THATS THE PRICE OF ONE BOX. HUGE INVESTMENT.
    ****If these dont sell at this price I will be using them for trading, would rather just clear them all out in one bang****

Last chance at the above price in post 4^^^^^

I feel like one of those desprete ninnies who always bump there thread but this is a sweet price and I'm sure someone wants them. So one last try at 140 for the whole lot.