Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    1991 Topps Baseball for me as well
    Super-collecting Jake Locker.

I can't remember exactly the first pack because I was just 6 or 7 years old, but the only card company at the time was Topps so it would be '77 or '78 Topps.

When I got into the hobby full-time in the early 90's I went crazy busting '91 Score and '91 Upper Deck. My first box was 91 Upper Deck.

Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    "Amidst the uncertainties of war, every soldier is entitled to one certainty...that he will not be forgotten.
    Poor is the nation that has no heroes, shameful is the one that, having them...forgets."

1983 topps, my mother was at the dentist and she had to get a prescription after. I remember the box at the counter, and she got me a pack or 2.
    Go Gators and Bears!
    I only collect Justin Blackmon and I guess I am getting in the SUPER collector range of Alshon Jeffery! Over 40 autos and rising!

Since I may be the oldest person on this board, you might find this funny. Let's go back to the 5th grade at Highland elementary school. Taking my lunch money to the school store across the street from the school. I bought my first packs in 1959 Cost of the packs??? FIVE CENTS! Yes, a nickel for a pack of five cards and gum! Sure beat eating in the lunch room.

Cards Pulled:

Football

And even though this is the football board how about some baseball as well?

1991 Topps Baseball

Collecting PEYTON MANNING, CAL RIPKEN JR, AUSTIN COLLIE AND CURRENT COLTS
    **IN THAT ORDER, PEYTON TAKES PRIORITY**

1995 Collector's Choice Basketball. Hit a $5 Jordan insert and thought I had won the lottery.
    Banner For BucketHidden Content
    Looking For: Gronkowski, Brady, 2011 Certified

I remember opening packs of 1980 topps football, 25 cents a pack, I have all the years of topps since, but, what I remember most I 1987 topps were all on clearance, 5 cents per pack, I bought all I could and I got 10 time more for Xmas-the reason they were so cheap is .because that is the year that they went on strike and the fans stopped buying packs, except me.

Football - 1999 Contenders BIG TIME....spent way to much money on box, after box, after box.....

In retrospect I should have waited a year until 2000, maybe I wold have scored many Brady rookies

Looking to become an SCF Affiliate? Click Hidden Content to check out the details!
    Do you want to advertise your business on SCF? Hidden Content for more information!
    Do you know of a LCS not on this list, if so post Hidden Content and let us know about them!

Quote Originally Posted by patriotsguy View Post
    Football - 1999 Contenders BIG TIME....spent way to much money on box, after box, after box.....

In retrospect I should have waited a year until 2000, maybe I wold have scored many Brady rookies
    Brady? Whose that? His cards worth something?
    Super-collecting Jake Locker.

mines not to long ago but um it was.......
    2004 topps total box

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast