Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    1982 donruss baseball from the local ben franklins. 25 cents a pack. i loved the gridiron kings. i would sneak the quarters out of my mom's change jar lol. got whupped for that
    Please use a blank to cover any jersey window while shipping. I collect Topps chrome and contenders autos and HOF autos.

"If you don't stand for something, you will fall for anything."
    Let one walk alone, committing no sin, with few wishes and no qualms.

2. Wata Photo
    1990 Topps

I remember pulling a Junior Seau rookie card and a Troy Aikman SUPER rookie. Don't know what made it "super" since he was in 1989 products but it has to be one of the few times in football that they labeled stuff rookies that weren't really rookies.
    Trade Bucket: Hidden Content

Cool story behind mine, I was about 8 or something and I went into a store to get milk for my mom, as I was walking out the owner threw me a pack of cards. This was 1995 or 1996, but he gave me a pack of 1990 topps, must have been sitting around forever lol. Anyways I got back in the card and me and my friend were amazed at the cards, the one card I remember from it is below.

1982 Donruss, I remember getting them at the mall at the coin shop. It was mostly a coin shop and he would have a box or two on the counter. I remember Kent Hrbek was the card to get and also my friends and I liked the San Diego Chicken Mascot card.

Quote Originally Posted by Jimzcardz View Post
    1982 Donruss, I remember getting them at the mall at the coin shop. It was mostly a coin shop and he would have a box or two on the counter. I remember Kent Hrbek was the card to get and also my friends and I liked the San Diego Chicken Mascot card.
    I think in the 80s coins/stamps were alot bigger than cards. When I lived in Chicago, there were not many card stores, but if there was a coin/stamp shop they carried topps products.

I used to go to one in woodfield mall in Shaumburg, IL when I was young.

Since we did have autos and mem back in the stone ages, lol Most pharmacies or newsstands carried topps baseball or football. 7 eleven is also where I got most of my packs! All the topps was on an end cap! 25 cent for small packs and 35-45 cent for jumbo cello packs! Also, if anyone remembers, kaybee toys used to carry the 3-tier cello packs in a big bin. I used to pull them out and look for cubs on the top of the packs! Guess Ill get called a pack searcher, but i wasnt! There was no hits in those days, and 2 i was a kid looking to at least score some cards of the cubbies!
    Go Gators and Bears!
    I only collect Justin Blackmon and I guess I am getting in the SUPER collector range of Alshon Jeffery! Over 40 autos and rising!

Can't remember my 1st pack of sports cards ever but my 1st box was 1988 Donruss Baseball and I was excited to get all the puzzle pieces to make the Stan Musial puzzle. 1st pack of football would probably be 1989 Proset because I remember trading a ton of it in the 4th and 5th grade.
    Hi I'm Grant I collect ALL Seattle Seahawks

I super collect Marcus Trufant so please let me know if you have any of his cards minus base.
    Hidden Content

I remember shoveling sidewalks then taking the money i earned for 1986 Topps Football
    Chad
    Hidden Content

Hello
    I like to trade

Thanks
    CHad

I remember opening 1978 Topps baseball when my family and me were stationed in Germany. I do remember opening a bunch of 1981 Topps football there too. Sadly, all my cards and comics never showed up when we moved to Florida.

I collect Kordell Stewart, Earl Campbell, Deacon Jones, Fred 'The Hammer' Williamson and Steelers cards.
    Working on 1968 & 1969 Topps Football sets and 1980 Stop 'n' Go.
    Hidden Content

Country
    Card Cash
    Savings
    Transferred Feedback
    TR (19)

View my Inventory New
    View my store Beta
    I rember building 1988 fleer, donruss topps. I got a box of 1991 upperdeck football and was thrilled to pull Darrell green NFL fastest man card. Loved the score 1990 Bo Jackson shoulder pads and bat. My first auto Eric swan cardinals 1991 proline
    Hidden Content
    -BECKETT SUPER COLLECTOR JULY 2006 ISSUE#196+NOV 2008 ISSUE #220 i collect Ed Reed,Ravens,Baltimore Colts+ nice stuff
    Hidden Content

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123