2007-08 SP Sign of the Times SPs?

Are there SPs in this set? I pulled a Federko and I'm having a helluva time finding values anywhere (via auction and sales sites).
    Hidden Content
    Un voyage de l'excellence - elhijodelsanto presente Hidden Content Hockey and MMA cards and collectibles

Yes there are several of them. One of our staffers - aweeks - just completed the full SOTT earlier this year. She will be able to let you know exactly which ones are SP/SSSP and how much you can expect to pay.
    Carey Price fan and collector!
    Hidden Content Hidden Content ! 204 Unique Cards + 8 1/1's!!!

Also collecting: Subban, Gallagher, Galchenyuk, Pacioretty, and many retired legends!

Check out our Season-Long Contest sponsor for great deals!
    Hidden Content

Any updates on Federko's status as an sp or ssp? Thoughts on value?
    Hidden Content
    Un voyage de l'excellence - elhijodelsanto presente Hidden Content Hockey and MMA cards and collectibles

As RGM81 said, there are many SPs. The 07-08 SOTTs are my favorite all-time auto set.

Beckett lists the following as SPs.
    Bobby Orr
    Gordie Howe
    Jari Kurri
    Martin Brodeur
    Mario Lemieux (probably the toughest SP)
    Sidney Crosby
    Wayne Gretzky

If memory servesme correcty when I have seen the Federko for sale at stores or card shows, probably around $10-$15. Don't quote me on it, but I believe that's the range I have seen people asking for it.
    Collecting: auto's and game used patches of Jari Kurri, Grant Fuhr, Paul Coffey and other 80's Oilers. Also looking Ed Belfour autos. For all players, it doesn't matter what team they are shown with.