Panini America Unveils Redemption, Booth Plans for 2013 NBA All-Star Jam Session

It seems only fitting that the 2013 NBA All-Star Jam Session begins this Thursday, on Valentine's Day. After all, seemingly everything basketball fans love about the NBA will be on display inside Houston's George R. Brown Convention Center -- including the passionate, bustling, must-visit destination known as the Panini America booth.

There will a little bit of something for the hoops lover in all of us at the Panini America booth beginning later this week, including four unique show-exclusive redemption sets and special free-autograph appearances from Thomas Robinson, Anthony Davis and Michael Kidd-Gilchrist. (And that's not even counting the special Thursday afternoon signing with Houston Rockets superstar James Harden at the Houston Sports Connection.)

http://paniniamerica.wordpress.com/2...on/#more-42906
    Hidden Content
    Actions are backed up by words, I wish more of us backed them up!!!
    If you have talent with video editing and would like to join the staff drop me a pm!
    Want to see my tradelist type in doniceage under the Hidden Content .

Sounds like a cool event to help kick off NBA all star weekend. Dunk contest looks to have a solid group of high flyers!!!
    Hidden Content I ship once a week on Monday or Tuesday and only can check my mail once a week to confirm trades have been received. Please pm me if interested in seeing my FB and BB trade lists.
    Basketball staff needed please message me if interested in joining the staff!!