Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Yankees Los Angeles Lakers New York Giants
    See ajcorleone's Items on eBay

Mom helps daughetr in classroom brawl

A mother is accused of bursting into a high school classroom and helping her teen daughter beat up another student, even holding the other teen and instructing her child strike the girl in the face with a combination lock, police said.
    The mother, Precious Allen, her daughter and another woman barged into the classroom at Withrow High School in Cincinnati last week, with the mother and daughter assaulting the 15-year-old student with their fists and the lock, police spokeswoman Sgt. Julian Johnson said Tuesday. The other girl suffered cuts and bruises, and a teacher ended up with a black eye in the scuffle.
    Allen, 31, of Cincinnati, is charged with felonious assault and aggravated criminal trespass, court records show. Allen's daughter is 14, and juvenile court records are not public, but the police report says the girl was arrested on charges of felonious assault, assault and criminal trespass. The other woman, Dawn Brunner, 28, of Covington, Ky., was charged with criminal trespass, according to court records.
    Phone calls seeking comment from the two women rang unanswered Tuesday.
    At around 2 p.m. Thursday, the three entered the school through the front door into a vestibule. A student saw them knocking and let them into the building, Johnson said. Visitors are supposed to check in at the front office, but they went straight to the classroom, according to Johnson.
    "Initially the mother got into a verbal altercation with the 15-year-old, and then the mother told her daughter to hit the girl," Johnson said. When the daughter and the other teen started to fight, Allen apparently started punching the 15-year-old and held her down while Allen's daughter struck her in the face with a combination lock, according to Johnson.
    At one point the teacher tried to stop the fight, and that's when Allen's daughter struck her, Johnson said.
    Cincinnati's police chief James Craig said Monday that Allen will be held accountable for the classroom brawl

BANNED

Country
    See skatesave's Items on eBay

The mother, Precious Allen

I didn't have to read any farther. Crowbar Hotel for you Precious.

SCF Rewards
    Country

The mother, Precious Allen

I didn't have to read any farther. Crowbar Hotel for you Precious.

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

I once watched a third grader attack the principle. It was actually a pretty decent tilt. I wish I could have seen this one.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I can understand if a kid beats up your child you would be upset.But to help your delinquent child fight another child is just silly