What does MOJO mean?

Other than the obvious Maurice Jones Drew. What does it mean when people say MOJO on here? I dont really understand. Thanks.
    I collect Eagles and Phillies players and Topps Chrome

Hidden Content

MOJO = good luck or making big hits when busting packs

Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    "Amidst the uncertainties of war, every soldier is entitled to one certainty...that he will not be forgotten.
    Poor is the nation that has no heroes, shameful is the one that, having them...forgets."

Mojo is a funny word for me as well. The first time I heard it was on Austin Powers and we all know what he meant by "mojo". Then after that I heard it when the seattle mariners used it, being from that area. Then I started seeing it everywhere in the card community on youtube, facebook, and here. But I myself dont use it. But it sure is an attention getter. If someones headline reads HOLY MOJO, or MAJOR MOJO I seem to always have to see what it is lol.
    And I think your thinking MJD for maurice jones drew.
    Kellen Moore Super-Collector!!!!
    Moore PC: Hidden Content
    Moore Need List: Hidden Content
    Buying/Selling: If Im the seller I will post, If your the seller I would appreciate if you post. Just my preference. Thanks

thanks for clarifying guys. Yea everytime I see the word I immediately think Austin Powers not Andrew Luck 1/1 lol
    I collect Eagles and Phillies players and Topps Chrome

Hidden Content

i wouldn't know. i've never personally experienced it.
    Banner For BucketHidden Content
    Looking For: Gronkowski, Brady, 2011 Certified

M. Man that was great
    O. Oh my god I hate you that card should belong to me
    J. Just kidding your card is not that great
    O. OMG I cant lie that was pretty sweet and now I hate my life and hate you for all your luck

That's what MOJO means.
    always looking for Panthers...

JUST UPDATED BUCKET 3/19/2012
    Hidden Content