Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    OPG Staff

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See gladdyontherise's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Wow
    Click banner for tradelist
    Hidden Content
    Dan LeFevour PC 192/283

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See Star_Cards's Items on eBay

The last three votes are very smart votes, but leaves players I don't really care to watch. Cochron is the only guy really worth watching anymore. The rest have been so boring. I like eric but I just don't know what we will see out of him. Sometimes he talks like he gets the game but so far he's just gone with the flow. Physically he may be the best bet to win challenges. Not sure what eddie can do. He looks very fit but hasn't done well in challenges so far.

Dawn just annoys me and I assume that she may end up in the top three. At least we got a week off from her crying. Although next week it's back. I tend to me annoyed with the water works of family day. Although if the players were smart they would bring in their most able bodied family member as they usually have to compete with them in a challenge.

OPG Staff

SCF Rewards
    Country

Yea, this is a pretty weak final 6. If Cochron gets to the end, he should easily win.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Miami Dolphins New York Mets Miami Heat
    See FLIHGH's Items on eBay

Cochran will definitely win if he makes it to the end. I dont feel like this will be a bitter jury at all, especially judging by Andrea's reaction. I am rooting for Brenda or Eddie.
    Andrew Bailey Supercollector: 224/255 not including 1/1's (87.8%); 254/458 cards including 1/1's(55.5%)

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See Star_Cards's Items on eBay

Brenda was a good vote off last night. She was a pretty big threat to win. I felt a little bad for her after her last word. She was just too nice and was excellent in challenges. I'm a bit confused as to why none seemed to go after eddie's vote. He had a stray vote for erik last night. One would think with the numbers so little that they'd try to get his vote to help their side. I'm really rooting for cochran at this point. I think he's going to have to back stab dawn though to help secure a win. I really don't see anyone else having a legitimate shot to win if I'm basing votes off of game play.

OPG Staff

SCF Rewards
    Country

Cochran should have this game locked up.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (205)
    Country
    See habsheaven's Items on eBay

Brenda made a huge mistake by giving up the reward. That selflessness was a proven vote-getter if she made it to the finals. They had no choice but to take her out beforehand because of it. Cochran looks like a shoo-in now, unless they take him out no one can beat him in the final.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Feel bad for Brenda. Dawn is a witch. They dont remember that Brenda spends every day with the jury.... No way Dawn has any chance now. I know Brenda probably would have beaten her anyways, but I doubt she will even get a vote if she is in the finals.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Detroit Red Wings Minnesota Vikings Phoenix Coyotes
    See mattdmc2931's Items on eBay Upper Deck ePack

Fell horrible for Brenda, lets Dawn win immunity, sacrifices her reward for the rest of the tribe to spend some time with family and gets blindsided for it. I know its a game and all but that was cold. They have to get rid of Cochran now, he's definitely the favorite but I doubt he makes the final 3 as everybody knows hes a favorite. Eric, Eddie, and Dawn are my predictions for final 3 and the vote comes down to Eric and Eddie as Dawn has no chance with the jury now.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I will say, I love that people are not afraid to make big moves this season, unlike others (One World, etc). The suspense is great.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast