Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345

SCF Rewards
    Country

Just when you think you are comfortable in this game, BOOM you go home. Brenda even said she let go a little bit earlier then she could have in the immunity challenge. She would have won hands down if she makes it to the finals so it was a good vote.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Miami Dolphins New York Mets Miami Heat
    See FLIHGH's Items on eBay

Looking forward to tonight. On a side note, rumored returnees for Favorites vs Family include Aras/Terry/Cirie from Panama, Danni, Rupert, Tyson, Kat, and a few others. Would be an interesting season. I'd love to see Cirie again.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See Star_Cards's Items on eBay

So glad that cochran won. After the last few seasons where the winner hasn't been my desired winner. Cochran played the best game and deserved it. I am however done with the top three crap. Have one more competition and let the top two fight it out. There's always a third weak player that gets dragged along because they did nothing but promise votes to a top alliance. They need to just move to the jury or even possibly have a chance to get into the final two if they win the final immunity. The part where brenda made dawn take her teeth out was ridiculous. I thought it was poor sportsmanship on brenda's part and I would have thought dawn wouldn't have done that. I guess maybe she thought she'd get a vote from her if she did what she asked.

I'm not sure about the next season. I don't like when they introduce people who have previous relationships.

OPG Staff

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See gladdyontherise's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale

I'm glad Cochran won, and I'm glad Brenda did that to Dawn, to make her point. It's clear Dawn was just trying blow smoke.

Also love the clean sweep, Cochran took the other two to school at the final tribal. Also love how Sherri somehow thought that she played a good game to get to the end
    Click banner for tradelist
    Hidden Content
    Dan LeFevour PC 192/283

SCF Rewards
    Country

I'm actually surprised that they'd let a law student and well spoken player like cochran hang around so long. I knew that if he got to the final three he'd talk circles around who ever else was there.

The teeth thing was just sour grapes from brenda. I get that they make connections out there that's not part of the game, but you have to recognize that once you get voted out. I'd bet had brenda been flipped into dawns shoes she would have done the same thing. Cochran said it best that he was able to separate emotion and relationships from the actual game.

It was interesting to see so many people agree with phillip that dawn really disrupted camp life. It's very ironic that phillip said that. She must have been 100 times worse than the freak outs they showed us.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (205)
    Country
    See habsheaven's Items on eBay

I was happy that Cochrane won but it was so anti-climatic. Surely they could have edited the jury questions to make it appear like it was going to be a close vote. I agree that they should get rid of the 3-man contest and go back to a top 2. I was also put off by Brenda's shaming incident. I know she was feeling really hurt but there was no need to go that route and no reason for CBS to air it. It wasn't vital that we have Dawn "prove" her words. I may have missed a couple of minutes coming out of a commercial break so I am not certain of this, but did they even mention Brandon? I hope not, because he was a disaster and certainly didn't deserve to get any more time on the show. I also noticed that they spent no time on the other contestants. Normally they give everyone a comment.

SCF Rewards
    Country

yeah, it was anticlimactic. I figured dawn would get a vote or two. Usually people have drastic views about who played well and who didn't. Most of the questions led you to believe they would vote for cochran.

I'm always disappointed with the reunion. They fill it up with so much crap. I want to hear from the players, not hatch on the beach, rob give phillip lip service and not actually call him a terrible player, some girl that is so nervous she can't talk, rudy dropping "queer" multiple times, and so on. They fluff that hour up so much you never get much of what you look for in a reunion show. They even left out all of the non jury people, which I found a bit lame, and still didn't get to talk to many people. I'm glad they didn't give brandon anymore air time, but with the whole blood thicker than water, family theme I wonder if they got brandon and russell to come back. It would suck to see CBS give more air time to brandon after he basically quit the game. I would like to see russell play again but not sure it would be any different... I doubt he'd adjust his game and if he did I'd think his tribe would vote him out at the first chance they got.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I was also put off by Brenda's shaming incident. I know she was feeling really hurt but there was no need to go that route and no reason for CBS to air it. It wasn't vital that we have Dawn "prove" her words.

I liked brenda in both of her season and still do, but I found it ironic that when you dad came on she said that she had been humble like he told her to be and then after she got voted off she got so bitter. It's interesting to compare her to andrea. Brenda had a hand in her blindside and had no issue with that. Andrea recognized the great move they made to knock her off and appreciated it. Brenda just had sour grapes because she lost. She definitely wasn't humble when she had her turn to ask questions.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Miami Dolphins New York Mets Miami Heat
    See FLIHGH's Items on eBay

I loved what Brenda did- that was awesome.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345