Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    EPIC SURVIVOR.

WOW

Incredible
    Click banner for tradelist
    Hidden Content
    Dan LeFevour PC 186/283

2. Wata Photo
    That was awesome. Maybe now that the alliance got rattled and Phillip is out the others will start to think about playing a game rather than sitting in an alliance of seven. Ill never get why the guys on the bottom of alliances don't use the three people on the outs.

Now that Malcolm's gone, the rest of the season is gonna suck.
    Hidden Content
    Collecting: Browns/Cavaliers/Indians GU/Autos
    Ohio State Autos, Jamaal Charles GU/Autos
    Johnson/Mears/Nadeau/Reutimann

It does suck but I gotta say Andrea impressed me by sticking so close to him when he wanted to look for that idol. That may have earned her a million.
    I am always looking for Habs cards seq #'d 24/xx
    Hidden Content Hidden Content

I use pennysleeve, toploader with a decoy card, team bag and bubble envelope. No PWE's

Malcolm was the best player again, and lost.
    Hidden Content
    Dan LeFevour PC 186/283

I am confused as to why so many people think Dawn can win this as of now. She has been lackluster in challenges and has simply been a follower and a snitch with no strategy of her own.
    Andrew Bailey: 188/240 not including 1/1's (78.3%); 202/436 cards including 1/1's(46.3%); 17/42 Auto, 8/34 Mem, 14/196 1/1's+ 1 auto'd ball +1 auto'd 8x10 + 2 bobble heads + 2 checklist cards + 3 unlisted (including 1 1/1) <WANTLIST-Hidden Content >

Quote Originally Posted by andrewhoya View Post
    I am confused as to why so many people think Dawn can win this as of now. She has been lackluster in challenges and has simply been a follower and a snitch with no strategy of her own.
    A lot of people win by doing nothing, it's terrible...
    Hidden Content
    Dan LeFevour PC 186/283

I totally get them voting off malcolm. He was by far the biggest threat, but I don't like it for the show. I'm now rooting for andrea or cochran. I'm so tired of the big alliances. makes the show too predictable. everyone is afraid to make a move, which I get to some degree. If there aren't any big shifts in the next two weeks it's going to be a very boring final run to the finale.
    Check out my NEW FaceBook Fan page of my abstract painting and graphic design work!!!
    Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by gladdyontherise View Post
    A lot of people win by doing nothing, it's terrible...
    The past few I feel like actually deserved it, unlike some previous (Marquesas, Nicaragua, etc). Denise, Kim, Sophie (lesser extent), and Rob all played great games. Fabio is a head scratcher.
    Andrew Bailey: 188/240 not including 1/1's (78.3%); 202/436 cards including 1/1's(46.3%); 17/42 Auto, 8/34 Mem, 14/196 1/1's+ 1 auto'd ball +1 auto'd 8x10 + 2 bobble heads + 2 checklist cards + 3 unlisted (including 1 1/1) <WANTLIST-Hidden Content >

Best 2 players out in back-to-back tribals *sigh*
    Hidden Content
    Dan LeFevour PC 186/283

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast