Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Detroit Red Wings Minnesota Vikings Phoenix Coyotes
    See mattdmc2931's Items on eBay Upper Deck ePack

Brandon needs help...

OPG Staff

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See gladdyontherise's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale

That was the most amazing episode in a LONG time.
    Click banner for tradelist
    Hidden Content
    Dan LeFevour PC 192/283

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See Star_Cards's Items on eBay

I thought it was pretty lacking. Brandon was a ridiculous choice to have back. I'm shocked that no one really got angry about him dumping their food. I have no idea what players go through during the game but in both episodes Brandon has been all over the place mentally. I don't care for Phillip much but I thought he handled things pretty well.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Corinne is a b*tch so I'm glad she's gone. I would take Phillip over her any day. But she was in a no-win situation. If she had stuck on Phillip's alliance, she wouldn't go far anyway. So trying to engineer a new alliance w/ the fans was actually smart. But Survivor is a social game and she failed big time at her social game. That's why she can never win this game.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I liked corinne. I didn't find her to be bad at all. Phillip is annoying always talking about boston rob and his stealth r us organization. so cheesy. I'm not really sure why corrine told whats her head about the plan. I thought that they would get enough numbers vote the way they wanted but wasn't sure why they wouldn't go after one of the core alliances members at that point. Had she not said anything she probably would have been around, but I guess thats the risk of making a big move. I'm just glad that one of the large alliance members realized that they needed to break it at some point unlike last season where they all thought they were in the top three. lol

hopefully the alliance breaks up over the next few weeks.

OPG Staff

SCF Rewards
    Country

Malcolm's alliance has 2 idols still, I think they might both be played on this weeks episode.

OPG Staff

SCF Rewards
    Country

SO CLOSE TO BEING EPIC

If the other alliance didn't change their mind, Malcolm would've aced that.

SCF Rewards
    Country

That would have been so awesome if they would have voted for Malcolm. I like Andrea but its painfully clear that she doesn't have what it takes to win. She completely freaked out when she heard her name was being tossed around. She definitely got lucky this week. I'm routing for Malcolm so I was bummed they didn't vote for him. Hopefully they can pull some people from the boring Phillip alliance. They seem content to stay in their alliance and hope they aren't on the bottom. Hopefully no one trying to make a move will open their mouthes to dawn.

The previews of her breaking down was annoying. Hopefully it doesn't draw out all episode.

SCF Rewards
    Country

"I don't want to be engaged in any kind of masculine tomfoolery with these numbskulls"

one of the funniest survivor quotes ever!

OPG Staff

SCF Rewards
    Country

POWER PLAY MOVE! Wow

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast