Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Russell Wilson Contenders RC auto FT/FS - Looking for a packer auto in return

I don't normally buy packs, but I thought what the heck. Got lucky and pulled the redemption for card #225 - Russell Wilson RC auto. I am looking to trade this for one packer auto in return. Also willing to listen to offers for anybody who wishes to purchase the card.

Unfortunately I don't have any other cards to trade, nor would I consider a non packers card. My hobby interest are just for grins. I am not a serious collector at this time. Willing to consider electronics/video games through PM's since we are in the card trading forum. I would also add $50-$100 to help supplement an offer for a packers auto.

Thanks
    Jay
    Last edited by pr0phet; 02-13-2013 at 12:27 PM.

i dont have much packer stuff but i do have these contenders nick perry playoff ticket auto 1/99 and alex green inception rc auto /900, 2011 contender ryan taylor rc auto if those might interest you any i could possibly add some paypal if you want to work out a trade and cash type deal
    Hidden Content

looking for Adrian Peterson's (Vikings) autos that i dont have (super collector)!!! also looking for bowman chrome baseball rc autos, and most highend rc autos in all sports!!!!

Hello,

At this time i am not interested in those autos.
    Thanks for your inquiry.

Jay

Check me for Packer autos as I'm interested in the Russell Wilson redemption. LMK
    Hidden Content

Beckett User Name - Mamunrud
    Sports Card Freaks User Name - Mamunrud

My Bucket
    Hidden Content

got a couple of packers. all depends on who and what you want. check pc. thanks http://s943.beta.photobucket.com/use.../library/autos
    TRAMPLE THE WEAK AND HURDLE THE DEAD!

Country
    Card Cash
    Savings
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (162)

View my Inventory New
    View my store Beta
    could add pp to a r cobb contenders auto and couple rodgers rc graded 9.5
    BUCKET>>> Hidden Content
    CHECK SUB FOLDERS!!

any interest in a ray nitschke 97 ud legends auto?

Hello to all,

I am going to try and discuss offers on a first come first serve basis. Thanks to everybody who is interested.

Thanks,
    Jay

Pm me if you want to work something out of the few things I did have to offer

Hello jay. Nice pull! Hope all is well with you!
    FYF
    The painting was a gift, Todd. I'm taking it with me.
    If you get an error that you're on my ignore list, it's due to the fact that you don't have the courtesy to reply to PMs.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast