Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Country
    Card Cash
    Savings
    Transferred Feedback
    Bench(79)

View my Inventory New
    View my store Beta

What product are you looking forward to?

What product from the 2013 baseball releases are you most looking forward to and if you have a reason why would love to hear that. Spring training has started on another note!! Haha go Braves
    I am an avid Atlanta Braves Auto collector. I am in the process of updating all my autos to a spreadsheet and organizing them. I am always looking for Atlanta Braves RCs Autos and also nice veteran autos.
    Havelist: Hidden Content

OPG Baseball Manager

Country
    Card Cash
    Savings
    Blog Entries
    View my Inventory New
    View my store Beta
    Any product that has Carl Yastrzemski in it! With any luck next year I'll be chasing after Michael's cards if he gets drafted after college this year!
    SuperCollecting 3 generations of Yastrzemski's!
    Hidden Content
    Carl: 556/3390 not including 1/1's (16.4%), Mike: 8/8 (100%), Michael: 10/19 (52.6%)
    Always looking for any memorabilia that I don't have to add to my PC!
    WANTLIST--->Hidden Content

Always look forward to the Heritage set. Love the older designs of the cards just don't have the funds to chase after them. So Heritage fills my needs for me at a resonable cost.
    Changing paths, no more set collecting. Just PC'ing Orioles Auto's and Patches.

Country
    Card Cash
    Savings
    Transferred Feedback
    Bench(79)

View my Inventory New
    View my store Beta
    Im actually looking for to Topps Chrome & Bowman Chrome. I actually love the Chrome cards especially the colored refractors etc.
    I am an avid Atlanta Braves Auto collector. I am in the process of updating all my autos to a spreadsheet and organizing them. I am always looking for Atlanta Braves RCs Autos and also nice veteran autos.

Am almost done with my Topps 2013 Series 1 set. Looking forward to Bowman Chrome and might get the Topps Opening Day set as well.
    Hidden Content <- my wants
    most anything I have more than 1 of in my SCF inventory is FT...PM me for info
    Always looking to add to these team collections: Toronto Maple Leafs; Pittsburgh Steelers; Cincinnati Reds; Notre Dame; Team Sweden Hockey

Country
    Card Cash
    Savings
    Transferred Feedback
    Bench(79)

View my Inventory New
    View my store Beta
    Quote Originally Posted by xpucksx View Post
    Am almost done with my Topps 2013 Series 1 set. Looking forward to Bowman Chrome and might get the Topps Opening Day set as well.
    PM Sent about your set needs.

Mostly looking forward to Heritage. I really liked the 2012 stuff, but due to just getting back into things, I didn't get a whole lot. Also, looking forward to Bowman Chrome. Although, I will be buying a bit of everything not too high-end.

Country
    Card Cash
    Savings
    Transferred Feedback
    Bench(79)

View my Inventory New
    View my store Beta
    Quote Originally Posted by psychosockmonkee View Post
    Mostly looking forward to Heritage. I really liked the 2012 stuff, but due to just getting back into things, I didn't get a whole lot. Also, looking forward to Bowman Chrome. Although, I will be buying a bit of everything not too high-end.
    I wonder who will be the hot rookie out of Bowman Chrome this year?

The different variations of Bowman, Bowman Chrome, and Bowman DP&P. Those are my staples for modern cards. I also like Topps Chrome, too. They might not be as in demand as the Bowman Chromes, but I've gotten several nice autos from that line that I like quite a lot. And that's why we collect...to have fun, no?
    Collecting pre-war, vintage and modern baseball cards.
    Currently working on the T206 set, 1975 Topps, master collections of Roberto Clemente and Robin Yount.

Quote Originally Posted by Clemson2012 View Post
    I wonder who will be the hot rookie out of Bowman Chrome this year?
    I'd be pretty surprised if Taijuan Walker isn't one of them. I know he's got Topps Platinum, but no Bowman Chrome as of yet. And that's their flagship brand.
    Also, I'd expect Byron Buxton, Carlos Correa, Trevor Rosenthal, maybe Jake Odorizzi will have a Chrome auto (at last).
    Collecting pre-war, vintage and modern baseball cards.
    Currently working on the T206 set, 1975 Topps, master collections of Roberto Clemente and Robin Yount.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast