Ok guys. I am hooked on 2011 stuff at the moment. Lets try this full 18 box master case of 2011 Panini Absolute!
Configuration: 18 boxes per case. 4 packs per box. 4 cards per pack.
- NFL Shield & NFL Shield Signatures featuring: Cam Newton, Tony Romo, A.J. Green, Peyton Manning, Julio Jones, Blaine Gabbert, Jake Locker, Christian Ponder and Mark Ingram
- Jumbo Prime Swatch and Jumbo Prime Swatch Signature Cards featuring: Adrian Peterson, Cam Newton, Aaron Rodgers, A.J. Green, Julio Jones, Dan Marino, Jake Locker, Peyton Manning, Blaine Gabbert, Brett Favre, Christian Ponder, Troy Aikman, Mark Engram, Emmitt Smith, John Elway, Bart Starr and Jerry Rice
- Rookie Premiere Materials NFL Signature Rookie Cards sequentially numbered 299 or less featuring 2011 Rookies: Cam Newton, A.J. Green, Julio Jones, Jake Locker, Blaine Gabbert, Christian Ponder and Mark Ingram
- 100 Commons
- 100 Rookies, Seq #'d to 499 or less
- 36 On-Card Autographed RPS Rookies, Seq #'d to 299 or less
- 2 Autographs cards Seq. #ed to 299 or less
- 2 Memorabilia cards Seq. #ed to 100 or less
- 2 Insert / Parallels
- 2 Rookies
Find four or more of the following:
- NFL Shields Seq. #ed to 5 or less
- NFL Shield signature Seq. #ed to 5 or less
- Brand Logo Seq. #ed to 5 or less
- Brand Logo signatures (Seq. #ed to 5 or less)
- Signatures of: Cam Newton, Peyton Manning, A.J. Green, Julio Jones, Jake Locker, Blaine Gabbert, Christian Ponder, Jonathan Baldwin, Mark Ingram, Andy Dalton, Colin Kaepernick, Ryan Williams, Mikel LeShoure, Daniel Thomas or on-card Rookie Premiere Card
Find six or more of the following:
- Jumbo Prime or Multi-Swatch Prime Material Cards
- Absolute Patches
- War Room
- Star Gazing
- Tools of the Trade and/or Rookie Premiere
This group break is going to be done as a team draft break. After you post your interest in a slot number, I will put your name in the list. After it is filled and paid, I will randomize the MEMBER SLOT LIST. That will give us our team draft order. After we get that order, each member will draft an NFL team based upon the draft order. This product has 4 hits per box, so that is 72 hits in this break, not to mention the various parallels and inserts! Hopefully, that will give a chance for most of the teams to get something. Only one copy of each base card will be shipped.
Cards will be divided as follows:
1. All cards will be sorted via the team whose jersey the player is pictured in.
2. If a card displays a player in a jersey other than an NFL jersey, the card will be added to the pile of the team listed on the card. Should there not be a team, player will be placed with his current team. In the event the player does not have a team, card will be assigned to former team.
3. In the event there are multiple players pictured on the card, the card will be randomly given to one of the teams pictured/listed.
4. In the event a redemption is pulled, they will be randomly given to one of the piles in the draft unless the redemption specifically states the player(s) the redemption is for.
Once you have your slot locked, this is a binding deal. Anyone backing out after the team is locked will receive a negative feedback rating and will not be permitted to participate in future group breaks.
The price is $60 dlvd per slot. This covers the case, shipping, and new toploaders/sleeves/teambags/bubble mailers for these cards.
People outside of the U.S. are welcome to join, however, delivery confirmation isn't affordable on packages going outside the U.S. I can't be responsible if these get lost, but I would be happy to get international tracking if you pull something really nice and wanted to get that security of having it tracked at your expense. The packages will be properly packaged and supported by myself and sent with DC. Insurance is OPTIONAL. If you would like to purchase insurance, you may. Otherwise, I amNOT responsible for damage done by the USPS.
Once you have posted your interest in a slot (pick a slot position), that will be considered a confirmation of the trade. I will post the trade with payment information inside. IT IS A BINDING DEAL. Payment is expected within THREE DAYS of group break selling out. If you do not pay before the three days expire, you will lose your slots and negative feedback will be given. If you pay and the group break doesn't fill, a proper refund will be given! That will get this process rolling much faster!
If you trade or sell your slot to another member on SCF and you post a trade in the trade manager for the transaction, the cards will go to the original owner of the slot who will then be responsible for shipping the cards to the new owner of the slot. This prevents anyone from receiving feedback for technically not doing anything.
I reserve the right to pick on your behalf should a pick not be made within 24 hours. All randomization will be done live via blogtv to prevent any problems that may occur. The break will be done live at www.blogtv.com/people/GrandSlamSportsCards
So whose in?