Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by BigBaller23 View Post
    Deandre Wiggins of Huntington Prep will be the number one pick next year whether Noel or anyone else projected lottery enters or not.
    You mean Andrew Wiggins right? I heard some people compare him to TMac.
    Hidden Content I ship once a week on Monday or Tuesday and only can check my mail once a week to confirm trades have been received. Please pm me if interested in seeing my FB and BB trade lists.
    Basketball staff needed please message me if interested in joining the staff!!

Quote Originally Posted by bdoody42 View Post
    You mean Andrew Wiggins right? I heard some people compare him to TMac.
    Yes my bad, I meant Andrew. I'll correct it.

Quote Originally Posted by BigBaller23 View Post
    Yes my bad, I meant Andrew. I'll correct it.
    Just wanted to make sure I wasn't confused. I am not sure why people see Nerlens as a top pick. He is very limited offensively, much more than Anthony Davis ever was.
    Hidden Content I ship once a week on Monday or Tuesday and only can check my mail once a week to confirm trades have been received. Please pm me if interested in seeing my FB and BB trade lists.

Because he is tall.long,and raw all the needs of NBA teams.I think is is rated too high
    Quote Originally Posted by bdoody42 View Post
    Just wanted to make sure I wasn't confused. I am not sure why people see Nerlens as a top pick. He is very limited offensively, much more than Anthony Davis ever was.
    "Sell crazy someplace else, we're all stocked up here". Jack Nicholson
    My Bucket
    Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by ajcorleone View Post
    Because he is tall.long,and raw all the needs of NBA teams.I think is is rated too high
    So was Tyrus Thomas z:)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12