Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    [QUOTE=BigBaller23;12500975]Deandre Wiggins of Huntington Prep will be the number one pick next year whether Noel or anyone else projected lottery enters or not.[/QUOTE]

You mean Andrew Wiggins right? I heard some people compare him to TMac.
    I ship once a week on Monday or Tuesday and only can check my mail once a week to confirm trades have been received. Please pm me if interested in seeing my FB and BB trade lists.

[QUOTE=bdoody42;12501045]You mean Andrew Wiggins right? I heard some people compare him to TMac.[/QUOTE]

Yes my bad, I meant Andrew. I'll correct it.

[QUOTE=BigBaller23;12501366]Yes my bad, I meant Andrew. I'll correct it.[/QUOTE]

Just wanted to make sure I wasn't confused. I am not sure why people see Nerlens as a top pick. He is very limited offensively, much more than Anthony Davis ever was.
    I ship once a week on Monday or Tuesday and only can check my mail once a week to confirm trades have been received. Please pm me if interested in seeing my FB and BB trade lists.

Because he is tall.long,and raw all the needs of NBA teams.I think is is rated too high[QUOTE=bdoody42;12501615]Just wanted to make sure I wasn't confused. I am not sure why people see Nerlens as a top pick. He is very limited offensively, much more than Anthony Davis ever was.[/QUOTE]
    "Sell crazy someplace else, we're all stocked up here". Jack Nicholson
    The true hypocrite is the one who ceases to perceive his deception, the one who lies with sincerity. ~André Gide
    My Bucket
    Hidden Content

[QUOTE=ajcorleone;12501847]Because he is tall.long,and raw all the needs of NBA teams.I think is is rated too high[/QUOTE]

So was Tyrus Thomas z:)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12