Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Yankees Los Angeles Lakers New York Giants
    See ajcorleone's Items on eBay

Nerlens Noel torn ACL done for season

A shame he was fun to watch.And I love the throwback Kid N Play haircut

Nerlens Noel
    , the projected first pick in the 2013 NBA Draft and the indisputable best player for the Kentucky Wildcats, was in agony beneath the basket. He clutched at his left knee, everything suddenly and painfully in doubt – for him and for his team. Nerlens Noel grimaces after his injury on Tuesday. (AP)That jarring development overshadowed Florida's 69-52 whipping of Kentucky. When Noel went down, the outcome of the game – which was already decided – became secondary.
    Really, the outcome of Kentucky's season is secondary, although the injury increases the chances of the 17-7 Wildcats missing the NCAA tournament. The greater issue is Noel's future, and the way it is put at risk by a system that forced him to play college ball for a year instead of going straight into the NBA draft.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bbra9027's Items on eBay

So sad to hear this happen to such a good young man. I think he will leave school anyway still gets drafted in the lottery similiar to what happen with Willis McGahee a few years ago in football.
    Drug and smoke free trading.

Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country

He still need to add soem body muscle he is a lean young man.But I can see him going and still getting drafted high.He was rated #1 but someone will take him high if he goes

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See Mainecards42's Items on eBay

Anyone think any chance he returns for a second year?

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Twitter: @Brentmills15

^ Coming from a UK fan.. I hope so!!!!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See Mainecards42's Items on eBay

^ Coming from a UK fan.. I hope so!!!!

I just don't see him as a guy who was going to school for the education. I imagine he will fall a couple spots in the draft.

SCF Rewards
    Country

He might come back to prove that he is ok from this injury and if he is his draft position will be #1 again I think. I would fear this yr. how low he would drop in the draft I know somebody would take him but when would be my worry a lottery pick or a 18th pick bc of the injury thats a lot of money to give up.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bbra9027's Items on eBay

Anyone think any chance he returns for a second year?

Not a snowman's chance in he.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Twitter: @Brentmills15

He might come back to prove that he is ok from this injury and if he is his draft position will be #1 again I think. I would fear this yr. how low he would drop in the draft I know somebody would take him but when would be my worry a lottery pick or a 18th pick bc of the injury thats a lot of money to give up.

Andrew Wiggins of Huntington Prep will be the number one pick next year whether Noel or anyone else projected lottery enters or not.
    Last edited by BigBaller23; 02-14-2013 at 05:56 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Noel is still projected at 3 even with the injury

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast