Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Cards from several Team Group breaks some nice hits Plus a Free box of 10-11 Zenith

Got several large packages in the mail today one of them was a package from one of my recent shipment of Team/Divisional breaks from mySTLSportsCards

All cards but Leafs Cards are for Sale or trade for Phil Kessel, Anna Kournikova & Danica Patrick cards I don't have. Please do not ask for a wholesale price for everything as I set up booths at shows and sell online myself so I am not in a hurry to unload these cards. Shipping to Canada is $3.00 for under $10 & $3.75 to USA under $15. Please understand I am not on SCF often and it may take time to get to posted replies. PM is the best way as I get an email notification

One of the breaks had a free draw for a 2010-11 Zenith hockey box which my brother & I won here is what we got.

Marcel Mueller is a PC and not for Sale or Trade

First Team I got was the Leafs They are All not for sale or trade as they are my PC

Team Canada Cards form SP Game Used 2012-13 To Lazy to sort into teams
    I have no clue why the swatch is blue as the back of the card Says "the memorabilia has been certified as having been used in an official Team Canada Game. Pretty sure its not from the Zepter patch as it looks like regular cloth

Hurricanes/Whalers

Nashville

Rangers

Oilers

Stars

Lightning

Canucks

Blues

Flames

Red Wings

Sabres

Ducks

Colorado

Black Hawks

Penguins

History of Hockey

Montreal

LA Kings

SCF Rewards
    Country

Nice hits! And can't beat a free box

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See mySTLSportsCards's Items on eBay

What a HAUL! Congrats Mike!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See montagna2006's Items on eBay

What a great haul of nice cards! Sweet Kings/Kopitars at the end, and a very nice Roy Prime Sig too. I bet the divisional breaks can be pretty fruitful in terms of number of hits and nice cards with some luck with the random draft.

I've never had much luck with group breaks. Last time I participated, I was picked 23/28 and ended up getting four base cards of Buffalo for $76.

SCF Rewards
    Country

What a great haul of nice cards! Sweet Kings/Kopitars at the end, and a very nice Roy Prime Sig too. I bet the divisional breaks can be pretty fruitful in terms of number of hits and nice cards with some luck with the random draft.

I've never had much luck with group breaks. Last time I participated, I was picked 23/28 and ended up getting four base cards of Buffalo for $76.

I like group breaks as there is always a chance for top 15 team picks, I see it less risky for me since I tend to open cases not boxes and this is actually cheaper way to go. I once picked the Islanders with the # 27 pick and got a sweat Dominion Tavares/De Haan Dual Patch Auto booklet to /5 so you can be lucky sometimes.

The way I see it I can buy a box of say SP Game Used 12/15 and get $20 worth of cards (I know some underhanded LCS not mentioning any by name that open boxes from a case until they get the big hit and sell the rest of the boxes) or spend the $150 on a team draft of a 8 box case with a chance at the case hit for sure.