2001 Donruss Hashmarks Set Completed

Not sure when I started this but I have slowly (real slowly) been working on it for a while. Finally got the last one in last week. Always thought it was a hokey set but at least it was interesting. Does anyone by chance know if these were actually found in packs?

Anyway, thanks for looking!

I collect Kordell Stewart, Earl Campbell, Deacon Jones, Fred 'The Hammer' Williamson and Steelers cards.
    Working on 1968 & 1969 Topps Football sets and 1980 Stop 'n' Go.
    Hidden Content

Those are pretty cool. I see they are all from Three Rivers Stadium and The Vet. So do they represent games that each of these players played at those stadiums? I didn't realize Bart Starr was still playing when Three Rivers came along. Odd that there are no Steelers in the set.
    Currently Collecting: 2000 Upper Deck Legends football autos (31/67 - 46% complete) and 2010 Limited Material Monikers (19/48 - 40% complete)

Hidden Content

Not sure what criteria they laid out for the set. It seems like they were pretty loose on what the parameters were. I was pretty surprised there were no Steelers in the set either.

I collect Kordell Stewart, Earl Campbell, Deacon Jones, Fred 'The Hammer' Williamson and Steelers cards.
    Hidden Content

Most of those were live in packs, though others were via redemption. I know of one card that has a short grass version (was available via redemption) and that is Steve Largent. I collect Largent, so I knew of the variant. I'm not certain if other players have this variant too.
    Collecting: Travis Fryman, Champ Bailey, Steve Largent, Steve Yzerman, Brian Holzinger, Mike Johnson and Jordan Sigalet
    Hidden Content

There was 7 or 8 in the set with the turf variation.
    Beckett cataloged it at one tme before the big change.
    Over 3500 Marinos with 330+ memorabilia cards (98 of which are auto'd)
    Hidden Content
    Marino Most Wanted:
    1) 13 UD Nationals Infinite

Didn't know there were any variations. Only one that seems to be like that that I have is the Payton.

Hidden Content

nice, I remember pulling the Jerry Rice back in the day!

I Collect: Stephen Hill GU/Autos/RCs
    Kevin Jones GU/Autos/RCs
    Anything Chris Leak
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content