Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Buying high end things inside.

Pm coming to both above members...
    I ship once a week on Monday or Tuesday and only can check my mail once a week to confirm trades have been received. Please pm me if interested in seeing my FB and BB trade lists.

any interest 2011 limited trophy case derrick rose 1/1 3 colored patch auto?
    Hi,
    Here is my bucket:
    Hidden Content

Everything is for sale unless its in the Sold/traded section

I have an Andre Drummond Prestigious Picks Auto. The last one sold for $31 dlvd on eBay, how about $29 dlvd? Interested?
    Hidden Content in progress. I collect OKC. Current and former players have be in current uniform unless the attribute of rookie. I also collect former Oklahoma players, Kyrie Irving, Blake Griffin, Dikembe Motumbo, and Reggie Miller. Always looking to trade up regardless if it's a PC card. I usually ship within the next 3 week days. Want HOFer Autos.

Quote Originally Posted by hammybone View Post
    I have an Andre Drummond Prestigious Picks Auto. The last one sold for $31 dlvd on eBay, how about $29 dlvd? Interested?
    Ill pass thanks. Also to the user on the rose patch. I will also thanks.
    I ship once a week on Monday or Tuesday and only can check my mail once a week to confirm trades have been received. Please pm me if interested in seeing my FB and BB trade lists.

Anyone today?

Anyone today?

Anything today?

Any interest? Looking for a bit above $200 on it :)

30dlvd for the jennings, 25 for the bargnani and 50 for both. lmk via pm if interested. thanks.

Pm coming to the above users. Anyone else?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast