Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Pm coming to both above members...
    Hidden Content I ship once a week on Monday or Tuesday and only can check my mail once a week to confirm trades have been received. Please pm me if interested in seeing my FB and BB trade lists.
    Basketball staff needed please message me if interested in joining the staff!!

any interest 2011 limited trophy case derrick rose 1/1 3 colored patch auto?
    Hi,
    Here is my bucket:
    Hidden Content

Everything is for sale unless its in the Sold/traded section

I have an Andre Drummond Prestigious Picks Auto. The last one sold for $31 dlvd on eBay, how about $29 dlvd? Interested?
    Hidden Content in progress. I collect OKC. Current and former players have be in current uniform unless the attribute of rookie. I also collect former Oklahoma players, Kyrie Irving, Blake Griffin, Dikembe Motumbo, and Reggie Miller. Always looking to trade up regardless if it's a PC card. I usually ship within the next 3 week days. Want HOFer Autos.

Quote Originally Posted by hammybone View Post
    I have an Andre Drummond Prestigious Picks Auto. The last one sold for $31 dlvd on eBay, how about $29 dlvd? Interested?
    Ill pass thanks. Also to the user on the rose patch. I will also thanks.
    Hidden Content I ship once a week on Monday or Tuesday and only can check my mail once a week to confirm trades have been received. Please pm me if interested in seeing my FB and BB trade lists.

Anyone today?

Anyone today?

Anything today?

Any interest? Looking for a bit above $200 on it :)

Country
    Card Cash
    Savings
    Transferred Feedback
    HI (117)

View my Inventory New
    View my store Beta

30dlvd for the jennings, 25 for the bargnani and 50 for both. lmk via pm if interested. thanks.

Pm coming to the above users. Anyone else?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast