Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

**for sell** 2005-06 ud ice rc auto patches /10 thomas vanek******

here is the link : http://www.ebay.com/itm/140917065910...84.m1555.l2649

#1 player all around the world at that time!!! good luck everyone

don'T stop bidding on it friend!!!
    ************************************************** ************************************************** *************************
    05/06 UD ICE NIKLAS NORDGREN PREMIERES ROOKIE JERSEY PATCH AUTO /10 sold 220$ last night (a player who never played in NHL)
    here is the link: http://www.ebay.ca/itm/05-06-UD-ICE-...item51a7ead09c
    ************************************************** ************************************************** *************************

he was just on a hot streak to be fair. in reality hes not a top 15 player in the nhl

Quote Originally Posted by johnking View Post
    he was just on a hot streak to be fair. in reality hes not a top 15 player in the nhl
    Really?

Look at his regular Season (non-strike year) NHL stats:

-rookie year: 48 points (2 points shy of the mythical 50)
    -06/07: 84 (wow)
    -07/08: 64
    -08/09: 64
    -10/11: 73
    -11/12: 61

I'd say he's consistently played well, in previous years too. Collectors are bidding up his Ice patch card #/10 for more than just this year's play and I expect it'll go a fair bit higher than the $600 and 12 bids it's at now, especially with 6.5 more auction days to go.

Quote Originally Posted by netsinah View Post
    Really?

Look at his regular Season (non-strike year) NHL stats:

-rookie year: 48 points (2 points shy of the mythical 50)
    -06/07: 84 (wow)
    -07/08: 64
    -08/09: 64
    -10/11: 73
    -11/12: 61

I'd say he's consistently played well, in previous years too. Collectors are bidding up his Ice patch card #/10 for more than just this year's play and I expect it'll go a fair bit higher than the $600 and 12 bids it's at now, especially with 6.5 more auction days to go.

No doubting his stats but to say he is the best player in the world is a stretch. Also have a look at the bid history. Highest bidder has 6 retractions in the past 6 months (I have almost 900 feedback and havnt had 6 retractions total in 10 years) Second highest bidder is at 50% with this seller. Fishy to me.
    My other hobby

Hidden Content

Lol guys...

If you don't know this scammer by now I will fill you in.

he constantly ups the bids on his stuff on eBay and not only that he retracts bids like crazy. 260 bid retractions in the past 6 months!!! Lol guys a joke.

olivier parent a 20 year old lil kid that messes with the hobby and should not have an account on eBay....

truth hurts doesn't it.

0l1par3nt = Oli Parent..

Sucks to be called out on your own thread lol
    Hidden Content Hidden Content | Hidden Content
    Anything PC is available for the right deal. Thanks for looking!
    Hidden Content

Very impolite person too.He did not like an offer i made him on ebay so he sent me an insult message.I m surprised to hear he is 20,the way he behaved with me i figured i was dealing with a 12 year old kid...

OK OK I take it all back, except I still think Vanek's a good/consistent player but I certainly agree he's not "the best in the world" although I didn't take the OP comments to mean that. Having said all that, I now realize the OP is the same person who periodically zoomed in on my photobucket offering me $$ and pestering me to sell cards in my PC, in spite of my numerous comments that PC items weren't for sale (sigh), so I admit I've had similar experiences with him.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast