Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    HI (4)
    Country
    See mothepipes's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

Why is this thread still going on ? Are we allowed to pimp our auction in the buy/sell section ? I aint a fan of the O.P myself but false accusation/assumption by highendstuff plus the fact the O.P is digging himself into a bigger hole with each reply i dont see the point of keeping this one going on exept for building hatred towards people from Quebec accros the boards.

SCF Rewards
    Country

False accusation/assumption??

I just want everyone to know about this mut! Just warning ppl but they seem to already know except a few....

thats why the threads on the top.

its done now. I said what I had to say and proved my point.

cheers!

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    HI (4)
    Country
    See mothepipes's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

You got that right canucksfan! This oli guy probably has a bunch of fake patches laying a round just waiting to be sold on this site or ebay... LoL

they seem pretty famous for doing that.

little punk!

False acusation/assumption.

Kind of agree on your other post before that one.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I am not one to even get involved, although I have a question for Ol1 par3nt.
    Why on your ebay listing does it clearly say in the description you are bidding on two cards, The Vanek and one Nicklas Nordgren ice premieres rookie patch auto-which you provide a link to one previously sold. When below that it says " you are only bidding on that card : 2005-06 Upper Deck Ice premieres auto patches Thomas Vanek /10 4 colors

BANNED

Blog Entries
    Country
    See olivierparent's Items on eBay

I am not one to even get involved, although I have a question for Ol1 par3nt.
    Why on your ebay listing does it clearly say in the description you are bidding on two cards, The Vanek and one Nicklas Nordgren ice premieres rookie patch auto-which you provide a link to one previously sold. When below that it says " you are only bidding on that card : 2005-06 Upper Deck Ice premieres auto patches Thomas Vanek /10 4 colors

ebay not allow to correct description mistake when it's bid's auction..my mistake..I was just wanted to show the nogren sold 220$

SCF Rewards
    Country

Why is this thread still going on ? Are we allowed to pimp our auction in the buy/sell section ? I aint a fan of the O.P myself but false accusation/assumption by highendstuff plus the fact the O.P is digging himself into a bigger hole with each reply i dont see the point of keeping this one going on exept for building hatred towards people from Quebec accros the boards.

I agree - how is this not considered auction spamming?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123