Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    BANNED

Blog Entries
    Country
    See olivierparent's Items on eBay

**for sell** 2005-06 ud ice rc auto patches /10 thomas vanek******

here is the link : http://www.ebay.com/itm/140917065910...84.m1555.l2649

#1 player all around the world at that time!!! good luck everyone

BANNED

Blog Entries
    Country

already at 600$

BANNED

Blog Entries
    Country

don'T stop bidding on it friend!!!
    ************************************************** ************************************************** *************************
    05/06 UD ICE NIKLAS NORDGREN PREMIERES ROOKIE JERSEY PATCH AUTO /10 sold 220$ last night (a player who never played in NHL)
    here is the link: http://www.ebay.ca/itm/05-06-UD-ICE-...item51a7ead09c
    ************************************************** ************************************************** *************************

SCF Rewards
    Country

he was just on a hot streak to be fair. in reality hes not a top 15 player in the nhl

SCF Rewards
    Country

he was just on a hot streak to be fair. in reality hes not a top 15 player in the nhl

Really?

Look at his regular Season (non-strike year) NHL stats:

-rookie year: 48 points (2 points shy of the mythical 50)
    -06/07: 84 (wow)
    -07/08: 64
    -08/09: 64
    -10/11: 73
    -11/12: 61

I'd say he's consistently played well, in previous years too. Collectors are bidding up his Ice patch card #/10 for more than just this year's play and I expect it'll go a fair bit higher than the $600 and 12 bids it's at now, especially with 6.5 more auction days to go.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    HI (112)
    Country
    See fastmax4hockey's Items on eBay

Really?

Look at his regular Season (non-strike year) NHL stats:

-rookie year: 48 points (2 points shy of the mythical 50)
    -06/07: 84 (wow)
    -07/08: 64
    -08/09: 64
    -10/11: 73
    -11/12: 61

I'd say he's consistently played well, in previous years too. Collectors are bidding up his Ice patch card #/10 for more than just this year's play and I expect it'll go a fair bit higher than the $600 and 12 bids it's at now, especially with 6.5 more auction days to go.

No doubting his stats but to say he is the best player in the world is a stretch. Also have a look at the bid history. Highest bidder has 6 retractions in the past 6 months (I have almost 900 feedback and havnt had 6 retractions total in 10 years) Second highest bidder is at 50% with this seller. Fishy to me.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Lol guys...

If you don't know this scammer by now I will fill you in.

he constantly ups the bids on his stuff on eBay and not only that he retracts bids like crazy. 260 bid retractions in the past 6 months!!! Lol guys a joke.

olivier parent a 20 year old lil kid that messes with the hobby and should not have an account on eBay....

truth hurts doesn't it.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Toronto Maple Leafs Philadelphia Eagles Toronto Blue Jays
    See maritimesportscards's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack
    Member is PayPal Verified

0l1par3nt = Oli Parent..

Sucks to be called out on your own thread lol

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See shawnyboy24's Items on eBay

Very impolite person too.He did not like an offer i made him on ebay so he sent me an insult message.I m surprised to hear he is 20,the way he behaved with me i figured i was dealing with a 12 year old kid...

SCF Rewards
    Country

OK OK I take it all back, except I still think Vanek's a good/consistent player but I certainly agree he's not "the best in the world" although I didn't take the OP comments to mean that. Having said all that, I now realize the OP is the same person who periodically zoomed in on my photobucket offering me $$ and pestering me to sell cards in my PC, in spite of my numerous comments that PC items weren't for sale (sigh), so I admit I've had similar experiences with him.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast