Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country

tracking down cards, search function

hey guys,

i was wondering if anyone knows a good way to track down cards, especially here on scf, using the search

im trying to find crown royale blue paralells(lmk if you have) and im finding it virtually impossible, other than the one or two per week that hit ebay

when i use the searxh function here i type in

10 crown rouale blue /10, but it searches for each and every word, so i get 20,000 results, and every post that contains the word, blue, crown, or 10 shows up
    essentially, it wont locate even one of the cards im looking for because its just searching for individual words(blue)

is there a way on this site to search and find a card like that, or am i out of luck?
    also, anyone have

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Twitter: @@oldtimehockey29 See joeaverage67's Items on eBay

I thought you were looking for the blue /850's from 2003/04 at first hahahahaaa. I have a lot of those...........

But not what you're looking for, sorry.

SCF Rewards
    Country

"crown royale blue" in quotation marks brings 200 results

SCF Rewards
    Country

The search here isn't really good to use. Instead I would suggestion using this:

https://www.sportscardforum.com/scf/inventories/page/1

This is the inventory of what everyone on SCF has (that has added their cards to the inventory). Searching this is easier and you should get better results. Just type in what you want to search for at the top in the inventories box and then hit the search button. If there are any it will tell you what the card is and who has it so you can contact them.
    Selling All My Cards Here------>Hidden Content

Baseball Autograph and Game Used Only Trade Page: pwaldo.webs.com/
    //s123.photobucket.com/albums/o299/pwaldo/

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Rangers Toronto Blue Jays
    COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

The search here isn't really good to use. Instead I would suggestion using this:

https://www.sportscardforum.com/scf/inventories/page/1

This is the inventory of what everyone on SCF has (that has added their cards to the inventory). Searching this is easier and you should get better results. Just type in what you want to search for at the top in the inventories box and then hit the search button. If there are any it will tell you what the card is and who has it so you can contact them.

Also, if you add your wants to your inventory, there is a button you can click to "find all want list available in the inventories", which will show you a list of everyone that has the cards you are looking for for trade.