Country
    Card Cash
    Savings
    Transferred Feedback
    Bench(79)

View my Inventory New
    View my store Beta

How do you store...

Wondering how everyone else stores there collection. I currently store my PC collection in a 5000 Count box in penny sleeves and a toploader. I am looking for another way possibly to store my collection so its easier to look at when I want to. If you have pictures of your collection and how you store it that would be awesome. Thanks
    I am an avid Atlanta Braves Auto collector. I am in the process of updating all my autos to a spreadsheet and organizing them. I am always looking for Atlanta Braves RCs Autos and also nice veteran autos.
    Havelist: Hidden Content

In binders, with the cards in 9-pocket pages. Less handling involved, and makes it easier to look at the cards.
    Collecting 1974 Topps (84% complete) and 1957-2013 Topps Phillies cards (50.2% complete).
    PC's: Chase Utley, Mark Trumbo, & David Price.
    My Bucket: Hidden Content
    My Haves/Wants Lists (still a work in progress): Hidden Content
    As of 3/16/13, no PWE's please. I use DC; so should you.

That's how I do mine. All organized by year. But for all my PC GU's and AUTOs, I have them in penny sleeves & top loaders and all in a Topps 'cube' jumbo box. They could go in 9 pocket pages but it would be a tight squeeze for the thick GUs and the AUTOs would smear.
    COLLECTING YASIEL PUIG
    WTTF or WTB 2013 Topps Update Emerald US129 David Wright
    Hidden Content <<<CLICK ME>>> Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Country
    Card Cash
    Savings
    Transferred Feedback
    Bench(79)

View my Inventory New
    View my store Beta
    Storing them in a binder y'all aren't worried about the 3 ring bending the edges once you get so many in there?
    I am an avid Atlanta Braves Auto collector. I am in the process of updating all my autos to a spreadsheet and organizing them. I am always looking for Atlanta Braves RCs Autos and also nice veteran autos.

You have to put so many oages in each one so there is room for the pages not to bend
    "Sell crazy someplace else, we're all stocked up here". Jack Nicholson
    My Bucket
    Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by Dodgersalltheway View Post
    That's how I do mine. All organized by year. But for all my PC GU's and AUTOs, I have them in penny sleeves & top loaders and all in a Topps 'cube' jumbo box. They could go in 9 pocket pages but it would be a tight squeeze for the thick GUs and the AUTOs would smear.

Same here.

Country
    Card Cash
    Savings
    Transferred Feedback
    Bench(79)

View my Inventory New
    View my store Beta
    Quote Originally Posted by ajcorleone View Post
    You have to put so many oages in each one so there is room for the pages not to bend
    what size 3 ring binder do most use and roughly how many pages do you put in that size?

I use toploaders and penny sleeves for my PC autos/GUs and the like, but one insight I can offer is to put the card upside down into the penny sleeve, and then right side up in the top loader, so the bottom of the penny sleeve is pointing up in the toploader, preventing even more dust and the like from getting in. Sometimes it's a little tricky because the sleeve will bunch up as you slide it into the top loader, but once it's in, it works great
    Twins, Chris Herrmann, Justin Morneau, Michael Cuddyer, sets, Wild, North Stars
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Follow me on Twitter @Hollywood_42_ Hidden Content

No; right now, I have about 500-600 cards per full binder. The trick is to not get a super huge binder, where the pages bend. 2-3" binders seem to work fine for me. I've had my '74 Topps set (580 cards at the moment) in a binder for close to 20 years, with no issues.

Quote Originally Posted by Clemson2012 View Post
    Storing them in a binder y'all aren't worried about the 3 ring bending the edges once you get so many in there?
    Collecting 1974 Topps (84% complete) and 1957-2013 Topps Phillies cards (50.2% complete).
    PC's: Chase Utley, Mark Trumbo, & David Price.
    My Bucket: Hidden Content
    My Haves/Wants Lists (still a work in progress): Hidden Content
    As of 3/16/13, no PWE's please. I use DC; so should you.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast