New huge Leafs/Habs pickup.. wait what, Habs?

Got my hits in from a recent GB, finally got the Leafs at 4th in a Dominion 3 Box Mini... Only 2 Hits, but 2 AWESOME hits at that.

First though, a nice ebay pickup (patch is from the stem of the leaf, really cool actually)

And the 2 hits,

Needed this one badly and was actually hoping for it before the break:

Colborne SP RPA (Sweet Patch)

And the first of it's kind for me, never really considered owning one. Won a scary random for it, but luckily odds were in my favor..

Salming/Joseph/Sittler/Kessel/Phaneuf/Reimer/Lafleaur/Roy/Cournoyer/Subban/Price/Gionta

All on one card

Thanks for looking!
    I collect MOST current Leafs! Major PC: Jake Gardiner
    Other PC's: Kessel, Lupul, Kadri, Phaneuf, JVR, Rielly etc. NonLeafs: Crosby, Datsyuk.
    Traders and PC Scans:
    Hidden Content
    Website/Wantlist/Tradelist: Hidden Content

Holy Bleep. I'd be ecstatic with just the first 3 players on the left. I looooove Joseph too, and I'm slowly mellowing on Sittler & Salming, they deserved better than Harold Ballard eh?

That is one amazing card, man.
    Hidden Content Hidden Content Hidden Content , you FAVORITED a complaint? Did you even read any of it???

Hidden Content Hidden Content We thought you were a Pierre-Marc Bouchard fan.

A TWELVE jersey card?...insane. But what a beaut. Congrats!

Massive hit winning the random! Congrats on the sick addition to the Leafs PC.
    I collect MATS SUNDIN & NIKOLAI KULEMIN! Hidden Content (UPDATING)
    My Complete Kulemin Wantlist: Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

The habs part is just geat Lol!
    1- P.K Subban - Vlad Guerrero (Expos)
    2- Montreal Canadiens Centennial auto'd (current count: 113)
    3- Brian Gionta 10-11 Panini Certified Mirror Emerald, Black and Big men jersey auto
    Hidden Content

Thanks guys!!
    I collect MOST current Leafs! Major PC: Jake Gardiner
    Other PC's: Kessel, Lupul, Kadri, Phaneuf, JVR, Rielly etc. NonLeafs: Crosby, Datsyuk.
    Traders and PC Scans:
    Hidden Content
    Website/Wantlist/Tradelist: Hidden Content

Awesome pick ups. Nice booklet. If your still interested in the Leafs booklet let me know. I had a deal in place but someone bailed.
    Hockey: Detroit Red Wings Zetterberg, Datsyuk, Lidstrom and Emerson Etem.
    My Hidden Content .