Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Have a reggie bush 3 clr patch and a l.maroney 4 clr patch for trade

closed thread
    Last edited by SportsCardMIKE; 02-15-2013 at 07:25 PM. Reason: deleted thread
    I only trade internationally if we can work out shipping costs.. I trade by a combo of both LEFT column BV & SV. But really cards are only worth what someone is going to pay for them. If were not buying or trading for what we each value our cards for, well...lHidden Content

Can you check my bucket for the Alan Page patch? If you dont see anything and are willing to sell ill take a price as well.
    The Cards that have a big red NFT bar next to them in my album are NOT FOR TRADE!
    For Trade Album - Hidden Content
    Collecting Jarius Wright & Vikings (Vikes Uni) Auto's

pm coming VF4L
    I only trade internationally if we can work out shipping costs.. I trade by a combo of both LEFT column BV & SV. But really cards are only worth what someone is going to pay for them. If were not buying or trading for what we each value our cards for, well...lHidden Content

CMB for the Lambert and Marcus Allen

Thanks,

Kent

Can you cmb for the ben tate and todman auto?
    I collect Champ Bailey, Chris Harris (Broncos CB), Current Denver Broncos, Gerell Robinson (Broncos/Cardinals WR), Soccer cards and anything that catches my eye! Let's get trading!
    I am a full time student/worker, so if my sending is slow I apologize. Hidden Content

PM sent Kent
    PM coming TCBRONCOS24

Cmb for the lynch/peterson dual patch and the Trent Richardson jsy/auto
    Thanks!
    Hidden Content --Check all my sub-albums in my bucket! NO longer shipping to Canada, sorry.

Interested in:

Singletary patch auto
    Dr. J Auto
    Hidden Content

BRING ME ALL SERIAL #1/???? in All SPORTS

that price on the olsen is that dlvd if so ill take it

PM's returned pm coming adam

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast