Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Oden Leaning Toward Signing With Cleveland

http://basketball.realgm.com/wiretap...With-Cavaliers

I think Cleveland would be a better fit for Oden then Miami. Does anyone think he can come back strong? As a blazer fan it would kind of hurt to see him dominate for another team, but I still wish him the best and hope that he has a nice career.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See Mainecards42's Items on eBay

If he manages to stay healthy and that's a huge if. I see him as a guy to play 20-24 mins but play well during that time. His minutes will always be heals back because of his injury riddled past. If still not holding out much hope for his future though.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Twitter: @Brentmills15

I think Cleveland would be a better fit aswell. Less media attention for someone who has already had psychological issues from not living up to their potential thus far.