Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 47
  1. #11
    Quote Originally Posted by TheTGB View Post
    Most of my colleagues in my Master's program agree that this should have been labeled a terrorist attack. All of the indicators were there, but the label it as a terrorist attack would be to admit that we allowed a terrorist to infiltrate our armed services. While he was not radical to begin with, he became radical with the contact with Anwar al-Awlaki. One of his questions was asking him "when is the best time to wage jihad" in some of the emails. It is obvious it is a terrorist attack or an attack from our enemy on our soil. As 9/11 proved, United States soil is still a theater in the war against terrorism. Those injured and killed should receive the same commendations or benefits as those who die overseas. To say it was not a terrorist attack is denying oneself the truth of what happened and therefore denying accountability of who should have prevented this from happening.
    Barack Hussein Obama should not be held accountable as Commander-in-Chief, we all know it's Bush's fault.

    ...Rick
    Hidden Content
    Bucket PC & Trade Items: Hidden Content
    PC In-Person (IP) Auto Memorabilia Collection: Hidden Content
    PC HOF Game-Used Collection: Hidden Content

  2. #12
    Quote Originally Posted by NY Sports Teams View Post
    Barack Hussein Obama should not be held accountable as Commander-in-Chief, we all know it's Bush's fault.

    ...Rick
    Why bring that up in this discussion? has anyone even commented about blaming bush? why not discuss the topic rather than post about Obama's middle name and the blame game crap? You must have some legitimate thoughts on the topic?
    Check out my NEW FaceBook Fan page of my abstract painting and graphic design work!!!
    Hidden Content

  3. #13
    Quote Originally Posted by Star_Cards View Post
    Why bring that up in this discussion? has anyone even commented about blaming bush? why not discuss the topic rather than post about Obama's middle name and the blame game crap? You must have some legitimate thoughts on the topic?
    He's always blamed for anything that goes wrong with this pathetic presidency. Is there a problem using Obama's middle name, "HUSSEIN"?

    ...Rick
    Hidden Content
    Bucket PC & Trade Items: Hidden Content
    PC In-Person (IP) Auto Memorabilia Collection: Hidden Content
    PC HOF Game-Used Collection: Hidden Content

  4. #14
    Quote Originally Posted by NY Sports Teams View Post
    He's always blamed for anything that goes wrong with this pathetic presidency. Is there a problem using Obama's middle name, "HUSSEIN"?

    ...Rick
    Why you like to use Presiden't Obama's middle name but don't use any other president's middle name? Don't answer it we all know why.

    Drug and smoke free trading.

    Hidden Content

    Hidden Content

  5. #15


    Wickabee's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    16,777
    Country
    Card Cash
    250.00
    Savings
    0.00
    Blog Entries
    2
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)

    View my Inventory New
    View my store Beta
    Quote Originally Posted by NY Sports Teams View Post
    He's always blamed for anything that goes wrong with this pathetic presidency. Is there a problem using Obama's middle name, "HUSSEIN"?

    ...Rick
    Not unless you're trying to say it means something. Then there is, yes.

    My middle name is John. I must be just like everyone who's last name is John! Pretty sure we're all related.

  6. #16
    Quote Originally Posted by Wickabee View Post
    Not unless you're trying to say it means something. Then there is, yes.

    My middle name is John. I must be just like everyone who's last name is John! Pretty sure we're all related.
    I would hate to see what people would come up if President Obama's middle name was Wayne.
    Drug and smoke free trading.

    Hidden Content

    Hidden Content

  7. #17
    Quote Originally Posted by mrveggieman View Post
    Why you like to use Presiden't Obama's middle name but don't use any other president's middle name? Don't answer it we all know why.

    You actually have to think about this and ask him?. He's made it perfectly clear the only colour he enjoys.

  8. #18
    wickabee, you're a John? I guess it's better than being the lady of the night!!!
    Jay Shrewsbury
    Hidden Content

  9. #19
    Quote Originally Posted by NY Sports Teams View Post
    Barack Hussein Obama should not be held accountable as Commander-in-Chief, we all know it's Bush's fault.

    ...Rick
    Personally I think the Army is most at fault, but you can make an argument for the FBI being at fault as well.
    Undercover Pope
    Hidden Content
    BuckHidden Content t
    Hidden Content - Hidden Content SportsCardBlog - FacebHidden Content k
    I ship on Tuesdays & Wednesdays - Hidden Content

  10. #20
    Quote Originally Posted by NY Sports Teams View Post
    He's always blamed for anything that goes wrong with this pathetic presidency. Is there a problem using Obama's middle name, "HUSSEIN"?

    ...Rick
    Well you never really said why Obama was at fault for not taking care of the victims.

    The middle name thing just makes me laugh. People like to use it because its the same name as the last name of sadaam but u knew that. Most people who toss that in do it for the same reason. I can only assume that us what you were doing. Lol

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •