Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 47
  1. #31



    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    1,474
    Country
    Card Cash
    0.00
    Savings
    0.00
    Transferred Feedback
    TheBench(150)

    View my Inventory New
    View my store Beta
    Quote Originally Posted by mrveggieman View Post
    Where do I start with him. It is clear as day that he is not a friend of non christian whites. Get a load of who he would vote for. Herman Cain and Condaleza Rice. Get out of here. People like rick have a problem with strong black people like President Obama, Louis Farrakhan, and Al Sharpton but are quick to say he I would vote for Herman Cain. And btw Zimmerman did have a white father so he was at least partially white so again I know what the hell I am talking about before I post. Go ahead and block me. At least I don't have do deal with your ignorance. Hell I may as well block you too. I can only deal with so much stupidity from people with that much hatred in their heart. May God have mercy on your sould and remove the spirit of hatred and racism from your heart.
    I'm not following your initial statement about him not being a friend of non christian whites (he's a friend of black Christians)? And is he a racist for using the Presiden'ts full name, because he doesn't like the President, or because he would vote for Cain and Rice? I also think you do a great disservice to President Obama by linking him to a despicable racist like Farrakhan and the king of using race for political gain, Al Sharpton.
    Buying "Broder" unlicensed sets and singles.

  2. #32


    Wickabee's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    17,379
    Country
    Card Cash
    250.00
    Savings
    0.00
    Blog Entries
    2
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)

    View my Inventory New
    View my store Beta
    He's useless for using the man's middle name (and no one else's, not even his own) like it means anything.
    Patiently waiting for someone to bring back sax solos and keytars non ironically.

  3. #33
    Quote Originally Posted by NY Sports Teams View Post
    As usual whenever someone disagrees with someone who is black the race card is played. Because if we disagree we are racist's. It never fails. Because if we don't coddle to their beliefs we must be racists. That's what the looney liberal left always has to do, play the race card. If we disagree we are not politically correct. We must believe everything that Nancy Patricia D'Alesandro "the wicked witch of the west, my face is going to crack" Pelosi, Harry "Pouting Perry" Mason Reid and Barack Hussein Obama have to say.


    As much as you want me to post a certain word you would be incorrect in knowing what that word might be. It has nothing to do with race and everything to do with the individual and his inept ability at running this country. As far as I'm concerned he is in the top three if not top two worst Presidents in my lifetime. I would vote for Condoleezza Rice, Colin Powell and would have voted for Herman Cain before the series of scandals. I don't look at their race, I look at their views and their views are in line with most of mine.

    Having served in the military I would have thrown myself on a grenade just as quickly for 10 black soldiers as I would 10 white soldiers. Or at least I would hope I would save 10 people if that situation ever had occurred. It has never taken longer for me to respond to shots fired when called off by a black officer as opposed to a white officer. We are all brothers (& sisters) whether in the military or law enforcement. There is no race involved.

    You sir are a MORON to insinuate that I am a racist. I'm glad you know how intelligent I am. I probably know how much backbone or lack there of you have by letting others serve and fight for freedom of speech which in turn you can spew your garbage on message boards. If this country was composed of people like you with no fortitude, people would turn and run behind Mom's skirt and hide, and we would be drinking vodka and speaking Deutsch today. Just as we would if Barack Hussein Obama was President back then. I've blocked you just as I had blocked Wickabee and mrveggieman because I could give a rats butt about any of yours or their views. I did not respond to you originally, I responded to the OP. I don't know and could care less what the Veggieman and Wickabee said in their posts. Veggieman showed his colors when referring to Zimmerman as white before he knew the facts. He said he is just looking out for kids being killed. When asked by me when he ever posted someone black killing someone he had NO answer. Blacks commit a higher percentage of murders than whites yet whites make up roughly 88% of the population. I guess it was tough for him to find a case of a black person committing murder on a child. As far as Wickabee, if I could see his post it would fall on deaf ears as I could care less the views of someone who has never served this country to protect our way of life or someone who does not pay taxes to this country. As I said before, I would NEVER denigrate a citizen from another country who has expressed views of how his/her country was run or the people running it.

    Lastly. I refused to vote for Romney because of many of his views. But on the other hand I would have voted for Cain before all of the scandals. Respond all you want because your blocked and it's like you don't exist. You're words mean absolutely NOTHING to me and I could give a rat's butt about what you have to say. Never in my personal life have I ever been accused as being a racist. As a matter of fact I'm always told by perps that out of all the other officers I treat them with the most dignity and respect. I feel if you give respect you get respect. That's shows how much you know about me Sherlock. I know I've earned my right of freedom of speech and not to be attacked for my views and voicing my opinion on a message board. What have you all done for others to have that right????????? That's what I thought, probably NOTHING. I'm done with any future dialog with pipsqueaks like you. Yep, I'm a racist, LOL, you're a MORON.


    ...Rick


    Wow, you really need to do two things:


    1. Get over yourself
    2. Use the Army Bill to get a proper education, you carry on like a 4 year old who's bike was stolen. Do you have a GED in hand?


    All thorough this codswallop above you go on a racial diatribe with statistics of what blacks do, what about yourself? Oh that's right other WHITE officers notice that you are the most tolerant when it comes to blacks, and you treat them the best above all the other officers. You must be proud of yourself.

    You accuse people of things based on not knowing them, and you use the most simplistic logic, if you have not been part of your country's military, you are worthless. Wow, what uneducated, twisted logic.

    Nobody gives a flying FireTruck if you were in the Military, the same way as nobody cares if you are a Lawyer, or a Priest, or a Baker. You don't get special treatment for taking a job that you need no qualification for, Got it?

    Now, show some grammar skills, stop name calling and acting like a 4 year old, and move the hell on.

  4. #34



    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    1,474
    Country
    Card Cash
    0.00
    Savings
    0.00
    Transferred Feedback
    TheBench(150)

    View my Inventory New
    View my store Beta
    So the OP is called out as a racist with no evidence. He responds by saying he treats everyone with respect, regardless of race. He gives examples of black politicians he would vote for because they share his political beliefs. He says he would sacrifice his life for any fellow soldiers, no matter their race.

    All of it is ignored and instead his grammar and motives are further attacked? This is the left wielding race as a sledgehammer. You should be embarrassed.
    Buying "Broder" unlicensed sets and singles.

  5. #35


    Wickabee's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    17,379
    Country
    Card Cash
    250.00
    Savings
    0.00
    Blog Entries
    2
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)

    View my Inventory New
    View my store Beta
    Quote Originally Posted by tpeichel View Post
    So the OP is called out as a racist with no evidence. He responds by saying he treats everyone with respect, regardless of race. He gives examples of black politicians he would vote for because they share his political beliefs. He says he would sacrifice his life for any fellow soldiers, no matter their race.

    All of it is ignored and instead his grammar and motives are further attacked? This is the left wielding race as a sledgehammer. You should be embarrassed.
    Hmm...I dont think he's racist. I assume he is because he sounds like every other racist who is too scared to say what they really want.
    If it walks like a duck and talks like a duck.


    He also never gave a reason for using President Obama's middle name while not even telling us what his is. If you can't see his idiocy, then I have to wonder about you.

    Basically he spent a long time saying nothing of consequence and then went on an insulting rant about 3 posters. You feel the need to defend that garbage?
    He basically said I'm an idiot for being Canadian.
    Patiently waiting for someone to bring back sax solos and keytars non ironically.

  6. #36
    Quote Originally Posted by tpeichel View Post
    I'm not following your initial statement about him not being a friend of non christian whites (he's a friend of black Christians)? And is he a racist for using the Presiden'ts full name, because he doesn't like the President, or because he would vote for Cain and Rice? I also think you do a great disservice to President Obama by linking him to a despicable racist like Farrakhan and the king of using race for political gain, Al Sharpton.

    If you are not white and christian he does not want anything to do with you. He has made that perfectly clear on numerous occasions. Also people like you and him love people like Herman Cain and Allen West but despise stong Black men who have a backbone and stand up for themselves?
    Drug and smoke free trading.

    Hidden Content

    Hidden Content

  7. #37
    Quote Originally Posted by centrehice View Post
    Wow, you really need to do two things:


    1. Get over yourself
    2. Use the Army Bill to get a proper education, you carry on like a 4 year old who's bike was stolen. Do you have a GED in hand?


    All thorough this codswallop above you go on a racial diatribe with statistics of what blacks do, what about yourself? Oh that's right other WHITE officers notice that you are the most tolerant when it comes to blacks, and you treat them the best above all the other officers. You must be proud of yourself.

    You accuse people of things based on not knowing them, and you use the most simplistic logic, if you have not been part of your country's military, you are worthless. Wow, what uneducated, twisted logic.

    Nobody gives a flying FireTruck if you were in the Military, the same way as nobody cares if you are a Lawyer, or a Priest, or a Baker. You don't get special treatment for taking a job that you need no qualification for, Got it?

    Now, show some grammar skills, stop name calling and acting like a 4 year old, and move the hell on.
    Double:

    CHURCH!!
    CHURCH!!
    Drug and smoke free trading.

    Hidden Content

    Hidden Content

  8. #38
    Quote Originally Posted by tpeichel View Post
    So the OP is called out as a racist with no evidence. He responds by saying he treats everyone with respect, regardless of race. He gives examples of black politicians he would vote for because they share his political beliefs. He says he would sacrifice his life for any fellow soldiers, no matter their race.

    All of it is ignored and instead his grammar and motives are further attacked? This is the left wielding race as a sledgehammer. You should be embarrassed.

    This guy along with alot others like him has a hatred for strong black men we called him out there on it. Saying hey I like black people because I voted for herman cain is akin to saying look at me Im not racist I have lots of black friends. Sorry bud we are not buying it.
    Drug and smoke free trading.

    Hidden Content

    Hidden Content

  9. #39



    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    1,474
    Country
    Card Cash
    0.00
    Savings
    0.00
    Transferred Feedback
    TheBench(150)

    View my Inventory New
    View my store Beta
    Quote Originally Posted by mrveggieman View Post
    If you are not white and christian he does not want anything to do with you. He has made that perfectly clear on numerous occasions. Also people like you and him love people like Herman Cain and Allen West but despise stong Black men who have a backbone and stand up for themselves?
    To be honest, I have no idea about previous posts.

    I've never said one thing or another about Cain or West, but they certainly are strong black men who stand up for themselves, just like Obama, Farrakhan, or Sharpton. Or do you think Cain and West are timid wallflowers? Personally, I don't care for the President because I disagree with almost all of his policies and I think he is a weak leader, Farrakhan is a blatant racist, and Sharpton is a manipulative media .

    Also, how often did we hear cries of racism because America wouldn't vote for a black man? Now a conservative turns around and tries to use the same argument to prove they are not racist and it is not legitimate? Why?
    Buying "Broder" unlicensed sets and singles.

  10. #40
    Quote Originally Posted by tpeichel View Post
    To be honest, I have no idea about previous posts.

    I've never said one thing or another about Cain or West, but they certainly are strong black men who stand up for themselves, just like Obama, Farrakhan, or Sharpton. Or do you think Cain and West are timid wallflowers? Personally, I don't care for the President because I disagree with almost all of his policies and I think he is a weak leader, Farrakhan is a blatant racist, and Sharpton is a manipulative media ™™™™™.

    Also, how often did we hear cries of racism because America wouldn't vote for a black man? Now a conservative turns around and tries to use the same argument to prove they are not racist and it is not legitimate? Why?
    Mabey not you but the other guy and people like him always want to say voiting for herman cain proves they are not racist which can't be farther from the truth. That would be akin to a black person who does not like white people saying hey I am not racist because I listen to eminem or wear a tom brady jersey. Also I have no respect for men like herman cain and allen west. I would love to discuss it futher on why but I have been advised by scf management not to.
    Drug and smoke free trading.

    Hidden Content

    Hidden Content

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •