Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Twitter: @@oldtimehockey29 See joeaverage67's Items on eBay

Great display case success, thanks to c_bass22!!

My new best friend Sebastien (I owe you massive, sir) sent me a crapload of wee little stands for my one-touches, which helped finish off the first shelf of THIS...............................

I am happy

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See redwingsfan11's Items on eBay

That is absolutely beautiful. That's definitely a big goal of mine in the future for me. Its always great to have awesome cards, but its more enjoyed when they're out in the open.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Thanks eh! If I couldn't see them why on earth would I want them??? I'm lucky enough to have a 8 X 12 room to call my own, if I ever won the lottery I'd open a store where nothing was for sale :)

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See salspremiumgoods's Items on eBay

Nice stuff! Where did you find a display case like that for sale?

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See redwingsfan11's Items on eBay

lucky you, i have more like a 14x12x6 plastic bin where I put my cards lmfao. It serves its purpose for now. Its funny that you talk about a store for displaying your collection, because I sort of seen something like that on a show called collection intervention. It was about toys, but a great show for people who collect things in general.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Nice stuff! Where did you find a display case like that for sale?

Craigslist! An army surplus store that was moving sold off all of their fixtures, and I borrowed one of my van drivers from work to hump it home.

Only thing is it loads from the back, so it's little painstaking.............

SCF Rewards
    Country

lucky you, i have more like a 14x12x6 plastic bin where I put my cards lmfao. It serves its purpose for now. Its funny that you talk about a store for displaying your collection, because I sort of seen something like that on a show called collection intervention. It was about toys, but a great show for people who collect things in general.

I saw part of that episode!!! Poor schmuck. Luckily for ME, I sort of know when to quit, the family vacation comes before the cards now, and I'm pretty much outta room anyways.............

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See salspremiumgoods's Items on eBay

The joys of Craigslist :) Yikes I bet that's hard on the back for sure! Congrats on it regardless.

Craigslist! An army surplus store that was moving sold off all of their fixtures, and I borrowed one of my van drivers from work to hump it home.

Only thing is it loads from the back, so it's little painstaking.............[/QUOTE]

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See montagna2006's Items on eBay

What an excellent idea! A frugally keen eye and a willing co-worker make for an attractive, professional-looking display. What an excellent way to highlight a remarkable collection of cards.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See c_bass22's Items on eBay

Looks good Ed, glad I was able to help, the display case is huge I really like it. A good mix of cards in there for sure the customs look nice and some intriguing vintage in the back.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast