Kronozio
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 2012 contenders mojo

2012 contenders mojo

was at the lcs today and he cracked a fresh box to pack out and several guys and i were buying packs. and in the 6th pack i bought i hit this

robert griffin auto 01/10
    Hidden Content
    my photobucket is my collection. some will be easier to trade than others, so don't be offended if I turn down a trade offer I don't like
    I collect mainly hof au's/gu's,rcs. i trade by bv. not sv

2. 2bros - Exclusive 2 (2/19) - Moved 4/25
    Sick! That's the first one of those I've seen. You could sell it and buy a case of Contenders...lol
    Collecting Cowboys, SF Giants and Sac Kings

that would be sweet, never ripped a whole casee for myself before
    Hidden Content
    my photobucket is my collection. some will be easier to trade than others, so don't be offended if I turn down a trade offer I don't like

nice man congrats love seeing hits like this

thats a sweet hit!! congrats!!
    Hidden Content

I Only Ship In Bubble Mailers,I Only Trade With Those Who Do The Same
    I AM SEMI - RETIRED,BETWEEN FISHING AND NAPPING I MAIL AS FAST AS POSSIBLE.

Nice pull! Did you pull any Hakeem Nicks?
    Looking for any and all New York Giants!
    Hidden Content
    Thanks, Russ

Nice pull! Sell it while its HOT! He could be a bust next year with that knee
    The Cards that have a big red NFT bar next to them in my album are NOT FOR TRADE!
    For Trade Album - Hidden Content
    Collecting Jarius Wright & Vikings (Vikes Uni) Auto's

Very nice. Congrats, I'm with Vikings I think i'd throw it up on ebay ASAP. But it's yours, not mine
    Hidden Content --Check all my sub-albums in my bucket! NO longer shipping to Canada, sorry.

CONGRATS!!! What a pull. Have yet to buy any Contenders but I hope my luck is similar to yours
    Hidden Content
    MASTER LIST OF ALL MY TRADE CARDS
    Hidden Content
    Looking for San Diego Chargers cards & Autos of USC players in their USC uniform. *See my page for other wants.*
    With my current work schedule I can only guarantee to mail out on Saturdays!!

thanks guys, was really pumped when i saw it. have only tried 1 box before thois and then the 6 packs today so feel extremely lucky after hitting a mike trout auto out of 2013 topps jumbo's last week
    Hidden Content

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast