Two Packs of 2012-13 Heroes and Prospects... BIG MacKinnon hit! But...

Had some time, went to grab a couple packs of the new H&P and pulled this

John Gibson Game-Used Jersey Silver

and in the second pack...

Nathan MacKinnon Draft Autograph 11/13!!

Only thing is along the bottom of the card there is some chipping and peeling. Not too happy about that.

Now the dilemma, what should I do? Should I send it back to get it replaced? Anyways comments and ideas always welcome on what I should do. I am open on trading or selling it as well.

Thanks!
    Last edited by koolmaniac; 02-14-2013 at 01:02 AM.
    Starting my baseball collection, looking for any cards of Justin Morneau, Jason Bay, Jeff Francis and Rich Harden

Well, first off, really nice hits for two packs. I never get so lucky when trying my luck at single packs...

As for the MacKinnon, definitely send ITG customer service an email with a scan and description. They are usually very good in replacing factory-damaged cards pulled from sealed product. Asking for a replacement this close to the release date of H&P also increases the likelihood that they will still have the exact same card for you. After 24 months, they cannot replace with the same product.

It may be a little tough getting the exact MacKinnon card b/c it is so limited, but I bet if that's the case, they have a diffferent, yet just as sweet, limited auto MacKinnon card in storage for you. Also, all sequentially numbered cards that are replaced will be hand-numbered (a plus in my book).

info@itgtradingcards.com

It's pretty obvious that you wait for a reply before sending your card in. This way they can document everything to avoid mix-ups and confusion, plus it gives them time to look for your card and let you know your options.

Pretty sweet break! Damage aside, enter that baby into our H&P Contest!
    Carey Price fan and collector!
    Hidden Content Hidden Content ! 204 Unique Cards + 8 1/1's!!!

Also collecting: Subban, Gallagher, Galchenyuk, Pacioretty, and many retired legends!

Check out our Season-Long Contest sponsor for great deals!
    Hidden Content

You KILLED those two packs!

Hidden Content
    ALWAYS LOOKING FOR Stephen Harper, Frazer McLaren, Nicklas Backstrom, and any Lacrosse cards!

Quote Originally Posted by BackstromCaps19 View Post
    You KILLED those two packs!
    Thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by RGM81 View Post
    Pretty sweet break! Damage aside, enter that baby into our H&P Contest!
    I did! Thanks for the notice!

Quote Originally Posted by fleemur12 View Post
    Well, first off, really nice hits for two packs. I never get so lucky when trying my luck at single packs...

As for the MacKinnon, definitely send ITG customer service an email with a scan and description. They are usually very good in replacing factory-damaged cards pulled from sealed product. Asking for a replacement this close to the release date of H&P also increases the likelihood that they will still have the exact same card for you. After 24 months, they cannot replace with the same product.

It may be a little tough getting the exact MacKinnon card b/c it is so limited, but I bet if that's the case, they have a diffferent, yet just as sweet, limited auto MacKinnon card in storage for you. Also, all sequentially numbered cards that are replaced will be hand-numbered (a plus in my book).

info@itgtradingcards.com

It's pretty obvious that you wait for a reply before sending your card in. This way they can document everything to avoid mix-ups and confusion, plus it gives them time to look for your card and let you know your options.
    Thank you for your extensive reply, it really helped! Thanks! I will go ahead and email them.
    Starting my baseball collection, looking for any cards of Justin Morneau, Jason Bay, Jeff Francis and Rich Harden