Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See montagna2006's Items on eBay

A Mail Day on lucky 2-13-13! A vintage first included.

I've officially started rebuilding my vintage card collection today. The 1954-55 Topps Camille Henry RC is from the LCS. Probably only about a PSA 5, but I picked it up for a great price. Also my first Topps Reserve card - Leetchie Name Plate - to go with the other Leetch patches. Note the Leetch 00-01 Pacific Revolution is missing it's serial number in the gold box below the jersey swatch. Should be #/400

More to come tonight.

I'm not only about Rangers. Here are some hits out of a box break of 00-01 Pacific Private Stock Hockey. The Straka and Turgeon Premier Date cards are #/60

An unremarkable box break of 11-12 UD Ultimate Hockey.

Added - An unremarkable box break of 2012-13 Upper Deck Series 1 Hockey. Just the inserts/interesting cards.

Last edited by fleemur12; 02-15-2013 at 01:42 AM.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Twitter: @@oldtimehockey29 See joeaverage67's Items on eBay

That was a nice box-break sir! Louie and a gold Yzerman, yes indeedy :)

And a nice start to the vintage PC, nothing beats the guys who played before we were born...............

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See thegreateight8's Items on eBay

love the 4clr dark rangers patch

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Rangers Toronto Blue Jays
    COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

Awesome Leetch cards and the Henry RC is cool too. I really like the look of the 1954-55 Topps set. I am slowly building vintage Rangers Team Sets, but I haven't got that far back yet (I have 1959-60 Topps complete and then everything from 1966-onward).

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See Finalfantastic's Items on eBay

Beautiful stuff my friend! Congrats on the nice pick ups. Those patches are really nice, Brad.
    Super Collecting Jeff Skinner
    Wantlist- Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country

Hi guys. Thanks for looking and commenting!

87sluggo - I really like the early Pacific sets. I normally do better breaking a 10+ yr old box vs a new box. Thanks for encouraging me to restart my vintage collection. I'm up to number six purchased!

FanOfSpeed08 - From ebay. Actually received a nicer patch than the one scanned for the auction. How often do you get something unexpectedly NICER than what you expected from ebay?

mingus_md - I'm really building the 53-54 Parkie set, but I found the Topps Henry card at my local LCS yesterday and had to have it, too. Your own vintage collection is really quite extensive...super collection!

pensauto77 - Thanks, and glad you like the colorful patches! They're not Skinners, but I'm glad you can appreciate them for what they are. :)

UPDATED 11/15/13: I also added scans of the non-common cards from a box break of 2012-13 Upper Deck Series 1 Hockey. Nothing exceptional, but that's not expected. Just a decent break from a decent set.
    Last edited by fleemur12; 02-15-2013 at 01:47 AM.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Updated 2/17/13: 1953-54 Parkhurst Allen Stanley #64.

I was really happy when I saw the condition of this card in-person when it arrived, to see that it wasn't "beautified" with scanner software. The only knock against it really is the centering is somewhat off.

Last edited by fleemur12; 03-01-2013 at 06:44 AM.