3 Hobby Boxes of 2012 Topps Magic...Scan Heavy!!!

All cards are ft/fs...I collect Priest Holmes

Priest Holmes SUPERcollector! 507 different cards so far 178 gu/autos with 7 1/1's!

Great looking pulls. Magic is IMO the best 2012 product released.

-Robert Lewis

Anyone else you collect other than Holmes?
    Sorry... "Lower than ebay" makes no sense when 1 card went for $4 and the rest go for $30+
    LF Good Stuff of: R. Wilson, Peyton, Megatron, AP, T.Y. Hilton, Durant, R. Westbrook,
    S. Curry, Trey Burke, Miggy, Hamilton, Chipper, Verlander, Fielder, Trout, Harper
    Photo BucketHidden Content

Thanks Robert! I love these cards too. I've been reading alot of hate posts about Magic...but I love the look of them
    Priest Holmes SUPERcollector! 507 different cards so far 178 gu/autos with 7 1/1's!

Jazzer...I'm a Chiefs fan, and I also like Steven Jackson and Jonaton Stewart

You probable have this, but if you don't I would like to trade for the Luck's

I'm looking for any Cam Newton, A.J. Green

Bucket:
    http://s1282.photobucket.com/albums/a533/cnewton79/

Nice looking stuff! Solid break!

Collecting PEYTON MANNING, CAL RIPKEN JR, AUSTIN COLLIE AND CURRENT COLTS
    **IN THAT ORDER, PEYTON TAKES PRIORITY**

thanks wvcolts fan! I know people think box breaks are duds without luck/rgIII/ or Wilson autos but I really liked them