Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See dirtroadcollectibles's Items on eBay

Looking for Tips to Graph the Rangers and Royals at ST

I am trying to get James Shields, Billy Butler, Nelson Cruz and Derrick Holland. Is there a "hot spot" that that ST ballpark? Any advice would be nice. Thanks guys

SCF Rewards
    Country

good luck! The Royals are very good signers. I know that because they are my team and I graph them all the time. As always, do not look like a dealer when getting autographs. Wear the Rangers/Royals apparel. Don't ask them to sign more than 1 item because that is rude. Don't ask them to sign in a particular spot. Don't have duffel bags full of stuff. Make sure you have sharpies for photos/cards and ballpoint pens for balls. Let the kids have their autographs first. I have never been to spring training but I assume most players sign outside of the entrance to the complex as well as near the dugouts. I know Billy is a good signer but I don't know about Shields since he is new. I have gotten Billy several times.
    Collecting: Yordano Ventura, Salvador Perez, Mike Moustakas, and especially Eric Hosmer.

Always looking for Autographs with Bible verse inscriptions

SCF Rewards
    Country

Last year, I got Shields in Spring Training when he was on Rays after he was done pitching for the done. He signed for anyone that wanted one, although I do think he was one per.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See dirtroadcollectibles's Items on eBay

Thanks guys. All the information is helpful

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Holland is pitching in the WBC so he likely won't be around much