Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    I'll take the Harnish and looking at another so I'll edit this post w/ my decision in a few minutes on it.
    Collecting De Anthony Thomas, Collin Kaepernick, Quinton Patton, Josh Huff, Lamichael James, Legarrette Blount & Damian Lillard Autos/Patches. LMK what Ducks & 49ers you have as well.
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by Trueduckfan View Post
    I'll take the Harnish and looking at another so I'll edit this post w/ my decision in a few minutes on it.
    I have this Reuben Randle Contenders auto redemption as well. The Harnish and this card for $17.00

http://i1282.photobucket.com/albums/...ps7b066e9e.jpg
    I'm looking for Cam Newton, A.J. Green, Terrance Williams
    Cam Newton Super Collection
    Hidden Content
    Bucket:
    Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by Moneyline View Post
    I have this Reuben Randle Contenders auto redemption as well. The Harnish and this card for $17.00

http://i1282.photobucket.com/albums/...ps7b066e9e.jpg
    yeah I could use the Randle, just not sure I should spend much more today. Ive spent alot over the last week. any cheaper?
    Collecting De Anthony Thomas, Collin Kaepernick, Quinton Patton, Josh Huff, Lamichael James, Legarrette Blount & Damian Lillard Autos/Patches. LMK what Ducks & 49ers you have as well.
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

hey man,you ran some sales here and I claimed one. Did you want your payment for it? I havnt heard anything back from you?
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

hey man,you ran some sales here and I claimed one. Did you want your payment for it? I havnt heard anything back from you?
    I was a bit confused. There was a post saying you would like the Harnish, but I showed you the Randle Contenders Redemption. I thought you had passed, however I'm assuming you would just like the Harnish auto? If so, I will set up the trade
    Hidden Content
    Bucket:
    Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by scruffmcgruff24 View Post
    i could offer $6 dlvd for the perry and harnish
    I appreciate the offer, but I will pass. I was hoping to get $10 for the pair.
    Hidden Content
    Bucket:
    Hidden Content

dont know if its me....but i cant see any of ur pics of the cards

Harnish auto sold. Thanks again for the payment and generous offer!
    Hidden Content
    Bucket:
    Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by steeltowninwv View Post
    dont know if its me....but i cant see any of ur pics of the cards
    To clean up the thread I attached the direct links to the cards. I hope everyone else can see the cards when they click on the links. It is working on my end.
    Hidden Content
    Bucket:
    Hidden Content

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123