Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See DucksN9ers's Items on eBay

I'll take the Harnish and looking at another so I'll edit this post w/ my decision in a few minutes on it.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I'll take the Harnish and looking at another so I'll edit this post w/ my decision in a few minutes on it.

I have this Reuben Randle Contenders auto redemption as well. The Harnish and this card for $17.00

http://i1282.photobucket.com/albums/...ps7b066e9e.jpg

SCF Rewards
    Country

I have this Reuben Randle Contenders auto redemption as well. The Harnish and this card for $17.00

http://i1282.photobucket.com/albums/...ps7b066e9e.jpg

yeah I could use the Randle, just not sure I should spend much more today. Ive spent alot over the last week. any cheaper?

SCF Rewards
    Country

hey man,you ran some sales here and I claimed one. Did you want your payment for it? I havnt heard anything back from you?

SCF Rewards
    Country

hey man,you ran some sales here and I claimed one. Did you want your payment for it? I havnt heard anything back from you?

I was a bit confused. There was a post saying you would like the Harnish, but I showed you the Randle Contenders Redemption. I thought you had passed, however I'm assuming you would just like the Harnish auto? If so, I will set up the trade

SCF Rewards
    Country

i could offer $6 dlvd for the perry and harnish

I appreciate the offer, but I will pass. I was hoping to get $10 for the pair.

SCF Rewards
    Country

dont know if its me....but i cant see any of ur pics of the cards

SCF Rewards
    Country

Harnish auto sold. Thanks again for the payment and generous offer!

SCF Rewards
    Country

dont know if its me....but i cant see any of ur pics of the cards

To clean up the thread I attached the direct links to the cards. I hope everyone else can see the cards when they click on the links. It is working on my end.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123