Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See bobobag's Items on eBay

The Anti-Choice Left's Disarming of the American Woman

If radical gun-grabbers have their way, your daughters, mothers and grandmothers will have nothing but whistles, pens and bodily fluids to defend themselves against violent attackers and sexual predators. Women of all...

More...

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    TheBench(150)
    Country
    See tpeichel34's Items on eBay

Instead of a weapon, here is what the school suggests:

At the University of Colorado at Colorado Springs, officials advise women that "passive resistance may be your best defense." The school's recommendation to girls: "Tell your attacker that you have a disease or are menstruating."

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

There is some massive stupidity here, but why doesn't everyone just carry non concealed weapons?

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bbra9027's Items on eBay

Instead of a weapon, here is what the school suggests:

At the University of Colorado at Colorado Springs, officials advise women that "passive resistance may be your best defense." The school's recommendation to girls: "Tell your attacker that you have a disease or are menstruating."

Even I have to admit that's the dumbest thing that I heard of in my life. Ask anyone if prison if that line ever saved them.
    Drug and smoke free trading.

Hidden Content
    Hidden Content cardscomicsmoviesandgames
    Hidden Content darkdemon202404

BANNED

Country
    See skatesave's Items on eBay

That article is the stupidest thing I think I have ever read, mind you everything Malkin writes is in the top 10 in terms of stupidity, along with Ann Coulter, Rush Limbaugh Pat Roberson, so finding a place on the stupid tree is rather difficult.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    TheBench(150)
    Country

There is some massive stupidity here, but why doesn't everyone just carry non concealed weapons?

I'm sure the university is a gun free zone. That's why the university suggests that women use their vomit or pee to defend themselves from attackers.

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

I'm sure the university is a gun free zone. That's why the university suggests that women use their vomit or pee to defend themselves from attackers.

So people are whining about not being able to carry concealed weapons in an area they weren't allowed to carry any guns in the first place?

What the hell is the point of that?

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    TheBench(150)
    Country

No, the complaint is that the university has taken away the ability for students to defend themselves with anything but their bodily fluids. The beauty of CCW is that the predators don't which women are the easy targets. In the current campus environment, everyone becomes an easy target.

Ironically, the great defenders of women's choice when it concerns reproductivity are taking away the ability of women to choose to defend that same body with the weapon that is the single best equalizer in violent situations, the gun.

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

No, the complaint is that the university has taken away the ability for students to defend themselves with anything but their bodily fluids. The beauty of CCW is that the predators don't which women are the easy targets. In the current campus environment, everyone becomes an easy target.

But if the university is a gun free zone already, I would assume that includes concealed weapons. If that's the case, then they're complaining about a right they didn't have in the first place being taken away again. I understand what happened, but what you describe as the complaint can't be, because if that was a gun free zone to begin with, this was the case anyway.

Basically, why are they whining now?

Ironically, the great defenders of women's choice when it concerns reproductivity are taking away the ability of women to choose to defend that same body with the weapon that is the single best equalizer in violent situations, the gun.

The single best equalizer? Hardly. 100lbs and half a foot would be the best equalizer. A girl with a gun in her purse doesn't stand a chance if he gets to her before she gets her gun. Thinking that it will always equalize the situation is naive and whimsically childish.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    (50) TCC
    Country

Are they taking away a woman's (or anyone else's) right to own a handgun? No.

And, as someone else posted, if the area in question was a gun-free zone anyway, what difference does it make?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast