Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See bobobag's Items on eBay

Hispanicked GOP Elite: They'll Respect Us In the Morning

Don't anyone tell Marco Rubio, John McCain or Jeff Flake that nearly 80 percent of Hindus voted for Obama, or who knows what they'll come up with. I understand the interest of business lobbies in getting cheap,...

More...

SCF Rewards
    Country

Hispanic voter here!

Man, this is just sad at this point.

And as a person who knows many other Hispanic-Americans with a wide variety of beliefs and ideologies.....the GOP still doesn't get it, and I hope they never do.

You DON'T "win us over" by pretending to suddenly be on our side just because you realize just how important we really are.

Good luck with the Black vote....OH WAIT...

Well, Good luck with the Women vote....oops!

Ok, I'm sure the Young voters will....nope.

So, remind me who is left to vote for these guys?
    Last edited by JustAlex; 02-21-2013 at 02:02 AM.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bbra9027's Items on eBay

The GOP can't even win the white vote. How the hell can they expect the get anyone else? Go away GOP. Die a slow painful death.
    Drug and smoke free trading.

Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content