Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Luck's 2012 Contenders 1/1

http://www.ebay.com/itm/350713359317...84.m1438.l2649
    Seriously! How can a card go for this much cash? Unbelievable! It was also pulled at the shop I go to this past Friday(Card & Coin right near Lambeau Field), and I haven't been able to get there and get my couple of boxes. Just Nasty! I have never seen a card selling for as high as this. Does anything beat this?

I like the "Free Shipping" you get with spending $27,000+!!! Ha ha, If I would have known it was free shipping I would have taken it for that money in a heartbeat-just didn't want to spend for the shipping!
    Sorry... "Lower than ebay" makes no sense when 1 card went for $4 and the rest go for $30+
    LF Good Stuff of: R. Wilson, Peyton, Megatron, AP, T.Y. Hilton, Durant, R. Westbrook,
    S. Curry, Trey Burke, Miggy, Hamilton, Chipper, Verlander, Fielder, Trout, Harper
    Photo BucketHidden Content

I remember a few cards went for more, but not football. A Albert Pujols Bowman Chrome RC autograph /500 BGS ALL 10s sold for right at $40,000 a few years ago, and a raw Lebron James/Michael Jordan dual autograph 1/1 from Lebron James RC year Exquisite release sold for $70,000+. There was also a raw quad cut signature booklet 1/1 featuring four HOF inductees from one of the SP Legendary Cuts baseball releases sold for $80,000+.

-Robert Lewis

Country
    Card Cash
    Savings
    Transferred Feedback
    TR (19)

View my Inventory New
    View my store Beta
    Wow that's like a winning lotto ticket
    Hidden Content
    -BECKETT SUPER COLLECTOR JULY 2006 ISSUE#196+NOV 2008 ISSUE #220 i collect Ed Reed,Ravens,Baltimore Colts+ nice stuff
    Hidden Content

great card. 27 K with 6 days left, the sky is the limit on that thing.

Collecting PEYTON MANNING, CAL RIPKEN JR, AUSTIN COLLIE AND CURRENT COLTS
    **IN THAT ORDER, PEYTON TAKES PRIORITY**

Quote Originally Posted by WVcoltsfan View Post
    great card. 27 K with 6 days left, the sky is the limit on that thing.
    Hopefully your 28K bid holds up dude
    Hidden Content
    Thanks to all that I've dealt with!

Can't imagine that sale will actually be paid for. Can't believe that they don't have the card in some kind of protection.
    No more international shipping for me with the new shipping rates, sorry.

Hidden Content

Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by bradyfanatic1224 View Post
    Hopefully your 28K bid holds up dude
    I do too. My max is about 45 tho, so there is a little bit of wiggle room.

Collecting PEYTON MANNING, CAL RIPKEN JR, AUSTIN COLLIE AND CURRENT COLTS
    **IN THAT ORDER, PEYTON TAKES PRIORITY**

I collect Colts and Andrew Luck. I just got my Panini Playoff Ticket. Notice how it was obviously inspired by the 1998 Peyton Manning. Also pictured are my other favorite Luck's in my PC which are Chrome and the Tall Boy auto is Topps. That is a prism refractor #/50 on the non-variation refractor. Sorry for the poor picture quality.

Yeah, this auction is pretty crazy. I love to watch these whale cards when they come out on EBAY. FeeBay pulls the Championship every year with their windfall profit.

colts_andrew_1J.jpg
    Last edited by MadColtsFan; 02-14-2013 at 03:45 PM.

I collect basketball, but have been watching this thing because the auction is nuts. I can't imagine paying that much for a card.
    I collect all Orlando Magic. My favorite players in Magic jerseys only are Dwight Howard, Nick Anderson, Vince Carter, Marcin Gortat, Tracy McGrady, Shaq, Penny, and JJ Redick

Hidden Content

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast