Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Very Crazy indeed..there is no way this card is even worth half this much imo... hed have to break lots of records, get 3 mvps, and 3 SBs atleast JUST to maintain 1/10th of the cost here... think about it.. insert every single Championship ticket 1/1 made since they started doing them in 2003 and none of them would even get 10 grand maybe a few would get 5 grand to the right person.
    Hi I'm Grant I collect ALL Seattle Seahawks

I super collect Marcus Trufant so please let me know if you have any of his cards minus base.
    Hidden Content

Country
    Card Cash
    Savings
    Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Bench (91)

View my Inventory New
    View my store Beta
    All it takes is 2 fools and an endless supply of money :)
    I don't have Paypal.
    Hidden Content
    Collecting James Starks cards in his college uniform. 16/25 = 64%

How could you even stand to put up that kind of cash knowing the odds overwhelmingly favor his failure to become a legendary player?

Quote Originally Posted by OpethFlames View Post
    http://www.ebay.com/itm/350713359317...84.m1438.l2649
    Seriously! How can a card go for this much cash? Unbelievable! It was also pulled at the shop I go to this past Friday(Card & Coin right near Lambeau Field), and I haven't been able to get there and get my couple of boxes. Just Nasty! I have never seen a card selling for as high as this. Does anything beat this?
    http://www.ebay.com/itm/97-98-Flair-...p2047675.l2557

Lots do. The Honus Wagner card in baseball is a million dollar plus card.
    Trade Bucket: Hidden Content

Doubt the card will be paid for at the price currently on eBay.

You have to remember people do strange things when it comes to their collections. What some of us think is crazy others think is normal and vice versa. I think that now there are egos involved and the winner can also have his 15 minutes of fame when they win the card. Atleast the seller has it in a Safe Deposit Box now. If I won the card i would be tempted to fly to pickup the card as what is another $500 for a flight on a card like that. Either way makes me want to go buy more cards.
    An avid collector, that has spent countless hours on various sports card sites. I wanted to make it easier to buy and sell sports cards, and also wanted to create a community to bring collectors together.

I don't like to criticize others' purchasing/collection preferences, but I don't get dropping that much for a card that is not much aesthetically different from the /99 version which looks like it could be had for 2% or so of what the final price is likely to be.

Not to mention, the bottom edge looked a little rough too. It is a one-of-a-kind collectible for sure, but I can't see it going for more than $10K if sold a few years from now (even assuming Luck's performance meets expectations).
    BUCKET: Hidden Content

Always looking to add to my Giants PC and Inception PC.

I'm pretty sure a graded 10 bgs Gretzky rc in hockey pop 1 sold for 94,000 last year. And a blake griffin exquisite logo patch 1/1 sold for like 96,000 a few years back and both were paid for

If the winning bidder ends up paying, he's an idiot. Heck, if he has no intention of paying for it, he's still an idiot for doing a childish thing like driving a bid price up.

Edit: At least the winning bidder will get $100 in eBay bucks. Big time stuff right there.
    Blog: Hidden Content
    Steven Jackson Collection- 30 RCs, 160 #D, 182 GU/Patch, 23 AU, 8 Au/Jsy, Three 1/1
    Jermaine Gresham: 29 RCs, 26 #D, 30 GU/Patch, 25 AU, 29 Au/Jsy
    Steelers: 74 #D, 37 GU/Patch, 22 AU, 6 AU/GU
    Josh Johnson: 16 RCs, 9 #D, 17 Autos

Up to $32,000+ now with 5 days left to go on the auction
    Trade Bucket: Hidden Content

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast