I dunno if anybody else here has been following the rookies that have been playing this year.. but I have. After hearing the the rest of the products for 12-13 would not be using any of the rookies that played this year I've been getting ready and putting money aside for next years products and I've kept a list of NHL rookies since day one of the new season. I was kind of hoping Beau Bennet would be rookie number 50 to play this year as he was just recently called up, but the following list of 50 rookies could potentially be the checklist to UD 13-14 Series 1 Young Guns. Not sure how they make the list.. but if they do it in the order that rookies play during the year than it will be a pretty awesome 13-14 season for card collectors. So without making you read further here is a list of the first 50 rookies who are eligible for 13-14 NHL products:

1. Frederik Andersen - ANA
2. Emerson Etem - ANA
3. Viktor Fasth - ANA
4. Rickard Rakell - ANA
5. Sami Vatanen - ANA
6. Dougie Hamilton - BOS
7. Ryan Spooner - BOS
8. Jamie Tardi - BOS
9. Mikhail Grigorenko - BUF
10. Roman Cervenka - CAL
11. Ben Street - CAL
12. Michal Jordan - CAR
13. Patrick Bordeleau - COL
14. Michael Sgarbossa - COL
15. Jonathan Audy-Marchessault - CBJ
16. Cristopher Nilstrop - DAL
17. Jamie Oleksiak - DAL
18. Antoine Roussel - DAL
19. Damien Brunner - DET
20. Brian Lashoff - DET
21. Petr Mrazek - DET
22. Mark Arcobello - EDM
23. Justin Schultz - EDM
24. Nail Yakupov - EDM
25. Mike Caruso - FLA
26. Quentin Howden - FLA
27. Jonathan Huberdeau - FLA
28. Drew Shore - FLA
29. Jonas Brodin - MIN
30. Charlie Coyle - MIN
31. Mikael Granlund - MIN
32. Darcy Kuemper - MIN
33. Alex Galchenyuk - MON
34. Brendan Gallagher - MON
35. Matt Anderson - NJ
36. Stefan Matteau - NJ
37. Thomas Hickey - NYI
38. J.T. Miller - NYR
39. Scott Laughton - PHI
40. Tye McGinn - PHI
41. Matthew Irwin - SJS
42. Nick Petrecki - SJS
43. Vladameir Tarasenko - St.L
44. Cory Conacher - TB
45. Alexander Killorn - TB
46. Richard Panik - TB
47. Leo Komarov - TOR
48. Mike Kostka - TOR
49. Jordan Schroeder - VAN
50. Anthony Peluso - WPG

I know I'll be starting a PC or Jordan Schroeder and Jonathan Huberdeau! There is already a post to talk about which rookies you'll start a PC of next year, so you don't need to discuss that here. I just did this as more of a reason to pump everybody up for October! or whenever 13-14 Artifacts come out. Now you can all call me out on being over excited haha. Now I'm looking forward to the next 50 young guns who step on the ice for there first game! Get an even better idea of who might be in Series 2!