Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See Petro1717's Items on eBay

Anyone else having Issues with Canada Post??

Hey guys. Over the last couple weeks I have had 4 bubble mailers returned to me from Canada post, on the back the throw a huge sticker that says " no barcode scanned". All packages are small(1-2 cards max). And I put enough postage on with the new prices. 2 were to the USA and 2 were to Canada.

Anyone else have this problem at all?? Also does anyone know why they would be putting those stickers on certain packages. I've shipped out over 30 over things over the same time period and only the few got returned

any help is appreciated. Thanks in advance

ryan

SCF Rewards
    Country

Nothing like that but I know their delivery has slowed considerably. I deal with some friends in Calgary regularly and its been 2-3 weeks wait for cards. Local delivery has been the usual 1-2 days. Only issues I've had in regards to shipping has been any packages I ship out with postage I've put on it (instead of the stickers at the post office) take a lot longer but I was told that self stamped letters and bubblers get more scrutiny as they're considered "suspicious"

Hockey Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens Toronto Blue Jays San Francisco 49ers
    Twitter: @@RealRGM81 See price31collector's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

Haven't heard of such a thing. Best bet would be to ask your local post office.
    Habs fan and collector! Main PC's: Carey Price, Nick Suzuki, Cole Caufield, Juraj Slafkovsky, and of course...

Hidden Content Hidden Content ! 254 Unique Cards + 23 1/1's!!!

Participate in our Hidden Content , sponsored by Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

BANNED

Blog Entries
    Country
    See Riley_NBHC's Items on eBay

Hey guys. Over the last couple weeks I have had 4 bubble mailers returned to me from Canada post, on the back the throw a huge sticker that says " no barcode scanned". All packages are small(1-2 cards max). And I put enough postage on with the new prices. 2 were to the USA and 2 were to Canada.

Anyone else have this problem at all?? Also does anyone know why they would be putting those stickers on certain packages. I've shipped out over 30 over things over the same time period and only the few got returned

any help is appreciated. Thanks in advance

ryan

I can say I have had this issue. Idk if it was the exact same but I have had multiple packages sent back for some reason. I believe at least 1 had a strange sticker on it. Your not alone man, lol.

Hockey Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Edmonton Oilers Toronto Blue Jays Hamilton Tiger Cats
    See 30Ranfordfan's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

Never heard of that one.

Mailing in Canada.... I stick the $1.34 stamp on the bubble mailer, drop it in the mailbox, and have never had a problem.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Never heard of that one.

Mailing in Canada.... I stick the $1.34 stamp on the bubble mailer, drop it in the mailbox, and have never had a problem.

same deal, I don't even see a person when I mail it. I work across from the main distribution center and I drop it down the chute that I have to assume lands in a heap on the floor in the sorting room :D

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See Petro1717's Items on eBay

Thats what I do as well lol, I think I'm just going to drop it in a different mailbox than normal. Someone must be a little to picky around my place

Never heard of that one.